Predicting Kevin Harris to Miami on Tuesday

What Stefan is saying has been corroborated by other Miami writers, Bama writers and insiders, and national recruiting guys
And I rolled my eyes at whatever explanation he or his camp gave "writers, insiders and national recruiting guys". Bags, in one form or another, showed up over the weekend. Period.

Advertisement
Are you retarded or something?

WHERE THE F*CK DID I SAY STOP RECRUITING GOOD PLAYERS? SHOW ME WHERE IN MY COMMENT I SAID THAT?!?

Smh. You be so fxkin defensive you didn't read what the **** I wrote.

Calm down.

You said we have to stop letting Bama beat us for recruits.

If a kid has a price, there's literally nothing we can do to prevent Bama or GA from purchasing him. It's just reality. Doesn't mean we can't get ours, but those schools are always going to have wins over us, even if we win the National Title

Let’s look at this in a positive light. We were losing kids to the Kentuckys and Louisville’s of the world. We were losing games to the Virginias and Dukes. That’s over.
Now we’re making Alabama work for a kid 7 months away from nsd and it’s not even a kid from sofla.
3 years ago were not in this spot and a kid like Harris wouldn’t even visit. They know we’re coming and we’ve only won the coastal! Wait till we make the playoffs.

Are you retarded or something?

WHERE THE F*CK DID I SAY STOP RECRUITING GOOD PLAYERS? SHOW ME WHERE IN MY COMMENT I SAID THAT?!?

Smh. You be so fxkin defensive you didn't read what the **** I wrote.
That guy is the reigning king of flying off the handle with misinterpreted hyperbole. His ability to read and respond are clouded from some permanent state of need to defend everything from everyone. Pathetic poster that doesn't warrant replies man.

Advertisement
Calm down.

You said we have to stop letting Bama beat us for recruits.

If a kid has a price, there's literally nothing we can do to prevent Bama or GA from purchasing him. It's just reality. Doesn't mean we can't get ours, but those schools are always going to have wins over us, even if we win the National Title
I am calm, you literally took what I said out of context & misinterpreted it to make a defense for an argument I didn't even make.

I said it's still early & we can still load up on good DE's, did you not read that part? When I said we have to stop putting ourselves in position to get swooped in the end I meant be more concise with who & how we recruit.

I never said we should stop recruiting good players, how the fck did you interpret my comment to mean stop recruiting good players?

I am calm, you literally took what I said out of context & misinterpreted it to make a defense for an argument I didn't even make.

I said it's still early & we can still load up on good DE's, did you not read that part? When I said we have to stop putting ourselves in position to get swooped in the end I meant be more concise with who & how we recruit.

I never said we should stop recruiting good players, how the fck did you interpret my comment to mean stop recruiting good players?

You have to recruit a kid like Harris. Just like you have to recruit Bogle and Summerall.

We took our shot and missed. Better to do that than not take it at all. There are only so many elite DEs after all

That guy is the reigning king of flying off the handle with misinterpreted hyperbole. His ability to read and respond are clouded from some permanent state of need to defend everything from everyone. Pathetic poster that doesn't warrant replies man.

Speaking of pathetic.

You're a sad, miserable person. Surely there's somewhere else you can go trash everything Miami, other than this site

Advertisement
I thought we would be able pull this one off without any politics taking place, guess not lol

Maybe the Miami sources are just completely in the dark when it comes to crootin' or they're just being blatantly lied to, but either way too many times we hear about some one being all but wrapped up only to get swooped in the end.

It's still early so we can still load up on good DE's, we just have stop putting ourselves in these positions to allow Bama to just take whatever recruit they want from us.
He himself admitted that he was all Miami last week

The positive light would be if this blatant bag drop would be what finally caused the IRS and NCAA to investigate and put a stop to this. I won’t hold my breath.

You have to recruit a kid like Harris. Just like you have to recruit Bogle and Summerall.

We took our shot and missed. Better to do that than not take it at all. There are only so many elite DEs after all
Never said nor implied we shouldn't recruit a kid like Harris, what I'm talking about is the method of how we do it & being able to read if we're being played for bag games.

Advertisement
Never said nor implied we shouldn't recruit a kid like Harris, what I'm talking about is the method of how we do it & being able to read if we're being played for bag games.

Sometimes we’re not being played, LCE

But then the devil flies into town. The family is basically offered a 5-6 figure untraceable slarary per year for 3-4 years. Even a middle class family finds it hard to resist. Then they tell the kid where he’s going.

What do you think happened with you-know-who last signing? Did you see those ear-to-ear grins during the home visit? Except they were on the take way before signing day. These sweet whisperings happened at the last minute.

Don't be naive dude. That may be the case for some kids but it isn't always. Other kids need a coach(es) to bring out the best in them. Coaching matters just as much.
Not just as much as talent that's for **** sure. There are kids that come from every school in the country that make it to the NFL. All those coaches are great, right? Stop it. Coaches do matter at winning the some games, but in general the more talented teams win. So easy to see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back