Predicting Kevin Harris to Miami on Tuesday

Advertisement
His interview says it all. The answer is always in the interviews. When kids start citing lame, mealy mouthed reasons like academics for bama,you know it’s bag season and it’s a wrap

Advertisement
Oh yes they can.. The NCAA is cashing heavy on the TV ratings the SEC is getting them.
Yep. This is the same NCAA that purposefully dragged its feet in our investigation for the sole purpose of making it easier for other "schools" to cherry pick talent from our back yard. They are crooked as ****, and they won't do a **** thing to upset the apple cart. It'll take a real investigation by an outside source to expose all the crap going on behind their walls.

His interview says it all. The answer is always in the interviews. When kids start citing lame, mealy mouthed reasons like academics for bama,you know it’s bag season and it’s a wrap

Bama is making sure they don't get caught slipping like they were last year in the early signing period. They have the bags at the ready so lets just hope they f*ck up and leave a paper trail.

Bama is making sure they don't get caught slipping like they were last year in the early signing period. They have the bags at the ready so lets just hope they f*ck up and leave a paper trail.

I was in Alabama for a couple months and Tide fans were really freaking out and panicking because they were "only" 6th in the recruiting rankings last year. So I'd imagine some of the good ol boy boosters got to Saban and told him that can't happen.

Advertisement
Oh no!!! So we did get Peter Ariz’d!
Depends whether Stefan Adams mysteriously stops posting anything and becomes a sports agent (PA), or if he makes declaration and says he wont be back ever (DSJ).

I was in Alabama for a couple months and Tide fans were really freaking out and panicking because they were "only" 6th in the recruiting rankings last year. So I'd imagine some of the good ol boy boosters got to Saban and told him that can't happen.

Funny - I looked through their board threads this morning to see what might be there about Kevin Harris and that very topic is there! According to them, after the Harris commitment today, they only need 1 more commitment to take over the #1 spot.....

Alabama will be over the NFL salary cap by June of this year.Saban targets the recruits and his bagmen go out and execute.Alabama football players parking lot looks like a Sabah car dealership.

Reality will set in for Simpson on big time recruiting. He’ll soon find out how tough it is to take a kid from SEC country

Simpsons whole career has been in SEC country you don't think he knows what goes on

Advertisement
Agree, it’s definitely not over and even Bama people will agree with that. I just wish we hadn’t blown our Ov load so early.

Over or not, the idea that whatever we do defensively won't be met or eclipsed by Bama is funny. I still don't believe in Manny's defense and the only possibility that I'm wrong in that is if he was just lacking physical corners.

The academic stuff is hogwash as well. Recruits always say their academics are important, then they major in liberal arts or some other fluff program. Sure, the school's overall academic profile is better, but Harris and the rest of the team (outside of a few) won't be killing it in some tough major.

On another note, wonder how many people, particularly disgruntled former players, are aware that the IRS pays up to 30% of fines and taxes they recover to whistleblowers of tax fraud?

https://www.irs.gov/compliance/whistleblower-informant-award

The beauty is they won’t be implicating themselves by coming forward. Only the ones dropping the bags 💰 if over $14k in a year (giftors) are the ones committing fraud, not those receiving them.

If NCAA won’t do ****, hopefully some player will look to get paid again and come forward.

Sounds like a lot of the know it all's here who think it's raining bags could have a new career making good bank after the claims of millions going to players x, y, and z.

Get to it fella's, make that scratch and cough up all those dirty little bag secrets you know.

Advertisement
All of the Cbs are for Bama now. I'd say there is a fair amount of smoke that works against us lol. Gonna just have to take the L here and move on.

All of the Cbs are for Bama now. I'd say there is a fair amount of smoke that works against us lol. Gonna just have to take the L here and move on.

Yup other targets. But we need to close, particularly as it relates to DE this cycle.

at this point i'd rather have surprise news than "he could be coming" news

almost seems like saban is patrolling this forum and when he see's we're about to nab someone, he sends out his ***** house to the desired location

Advertisement
Back