Predicting Kevin Harris to Miami on Tuesday

Advertisement
Hopefully he picks the U. Kid can really play. No secret that the SEC "foundations" are openly paying kids 6 figures. I'm surprised no one from the IRS finds it suspicious when the families of kids like Trent Richardson who grew up in public housing in Pensacola all of a sudden move to luxury condos in Birmingham and have multiple new vehicles.

Still hope he picks the Swag of the U over those Bamas

LOL, like what the fck do people think bama said to the kid in the past week? They really came up with some new info they hadn't already told him? Like, oh, did we mention that we've won a bajillion NCs in the last 5 years and our staff is really good and stuff?
Incredible people write the dumbest things, like the kid just discovered alabama won last year lol

Advertisement
I got flamed for saying this earlier, but this one still isn't over regardless of who he picks. Simpson will have this DL eating all year. Couple that with what he said in his interview to Diehards about academics being important, and you have to think we'll be in his head all year. Idk who he picks tomorrow, but something tells me at the end of the process he ends up one of the bad guys in the orange and green 😎
All this late bama stuff just says bags were dropped and Simpson talking to him till his ear falls off wont do a **** thing.

Ivins just said he is going to switch his crystal ball to Alabama. He said he will be able to talk about more details once he announces. He also said he worked his contacts on both sides all day....
They wont tell Ivins the truth, they will make some **** up about titles playing time and stadiums. It was bags that were dropped whoever thinks otherwise is insane

Lol they wanted all of them and only moved on when they were clearly not coming here. We ended up with a better class than bama cause we kicked their *** outside Xavier Williams and surtain.
They didn't want all of them. I never seen frierson or scaife mentioned with bama once. You reaching to make yourself feel better.

Advertisement
They wont tell Ivins the truth, they will make some **** up about titles playing time and stadiums. It was bags that were dropped whoever thinks otherwise is insane
So you think everybody gets bags or just the elite? And is harris that good to pull the bags out for?

So you think everybody gets bags or just the elite? And is harris that good to pull the bags out for?
I have no clue but when bama comes in late and puts the full court press on anyone it seems dirty or suspect.....thats the dirtiest school out there and its not close. I just find it hard to believe this kid just woke up and found out that bama beat uga for the title. He was ours and something happened same **** with ps2 ty and all the other shady **** that goes down whether it be bags jobs no classes to go to etc.

Advertisement
Hopefully he picks the U. Kid can really play. No secret that the SEC "foundations" are openly paying kids 6 figures. I'm surprised no one from the IRS finds it suspicious when the families of kids like Trent Richardson who grew up in public housing in Pensacola all of a sudden move to luxury condos in Birmingham and have multiple new vehicles.

Still hope he picks the Swag of the U over those Bamas

is that an actual true story or just hyperbole?

like I know what goes on over there, but I'm just wondering if you got some "sources" for this particular story

Advertisement
His family doesn't need bags but ok

Tyson's family didn't "need" $ either.

They're still not turning down $200-$250k. Never underestimate how much some of these kids parents (well mainly their dads) see that golden ticket and take it

Tyson's family didn't "need" $ either.

They're still not turning down $200-$250k. Never underestimate how much some of these kids parents (well mainly their dads) see that golden ticket and take it

Surtain got paid, too. His daddy probably took the bag personally on the way back from his "interview."

Advertisement
Back