Predicting Kevin Harris to Miami on Tuesday

Sounds like how Kirby "convinced" Tyson's dad.

I swear hearing Tyson and his dad say they were bigMel Tucker fans had me rolling

Georgia dropping so many bags, wouldn't surprise me Bama ratted them out to their pals in the NCAA.

Advertisement
So hold up Bama is arguing they develop better than Miami with our old position coach? Lulz

Ironic right?
For us, it's all about winning.

Coker, who was a terrible recruiter, put together some (on paper) loaded classes in 2003-2005 on the backs of the 2000-2002 teams. We're never going to win bidding wars with SEC teams. We have to recruit smart and win on the field. Identifying coaches like Hartley helps too
Just about to say that. Probably invest those bags into the coaching staff.

Hall, Pope, Jarren Williams. They definitely wanted Mallory and Lingard too (look at their TE and RBs in last class).

The thing is when Bama loses a recruiting battle, they just move on to the next guy. They don't have to bother building relationships because their success and willingness to pay $$$speak for themselves
The 2 guys we really beat them out for we’re chad and AR. All you have to do is look at the visits. Both had multiple in home visits with saban and other coaches as well as an OV and multiple UV’s.
The 247 timeline on both has bama all over them before nsd and they still came here. Don’t know if any of last year’s signings had bama all up in theire crib before nsd except Judas and he flipped faster than rabbit’s nut. Not saying they didn’t want them at one point but they weren’t willing for whatever reason to go all in like they do for some dudes like this Harris kid.

Last edited:
And does anyone get the sneaking suspicion that some kids are still claiming to love Miami to squeeze more money from the sec?

And does anyone get the sneaking suspicion that some kids are still claiming to love Miami to squeeze more money from the sec?

The biggest bag game in history was Cam Newton and he was playing Mississippi State and Auburn off of each other, so I don't think that theory checks out for a kid from Georgia.

Advertisement
Lol at them wanting Scaife and Frierson. Both great prospects who I am glad that are Canes, but no. Whatever makes you feel better though. Rug seems to have been pulled from under us again.

I got flamed for saying this earlier, but this one still isn't over regardless of who he picks. Simpson will have this DL eating all year. Couple that with what he said in his interview to Diehards about academics being important, and you have to think we'll be in his head all year. Idk who he picks tomorrow, but something tells me at the end of the process he ends up one of the bad guys in the orange and green 😎

He don’t know sh*t tbh, but I’m not doubting it

He definitely didn’t. He was very hesitant to put a CB in the first place. He finally did when it seemed the kid was coming here after all the smoke so he finally gave in. I’m sure he is kicking himself now lol.

Advertisement
I got flamed for saying this earlier, but this one still isn't over regardless of who he picks. Simpson will have this DL eating all year. Couple that with what he said in his interview to Diehards about academics being important, and you have to think we'll be in his head all year. Idk who he picks tomorrow, but something tells me at the end of the process he ends up one of the bad guys in the orange and green 😎

Agree, it’s definitely not over and even Bama people will agree with that. I just wish we hadn’t blown our Ov load so early.

Yes!
Notice how some kids start popping up all of the sudden right before nsd.
Just don’t answer some call or text then get a 247 vip nugget about how he’s on campus and loves the staff etc etc. Bring that price up with the hustle.

“Hello Mr. Harris, this is coach Saban. How’s your weekend going? I just wanted to circle back because it just hit me that this whole time we've been recruiting Kevin we never mentioned that we’ve won 5 NC, have had countless players taken in the draft and know that we will develop Kevin better that Miami or LSU. My bad for delivering this info so late. I take full responsibility but I hope this fresh new info helps you guys pick us on Tuesday!” 💰 💰 💰

Advertisement
Can someone please the old fisherman with the dollar from the brick commercial on this one? “You almost got it”. Lol but seriously the only reason it sucks is that this pull from SEC land would have set a resounding noise through the old veins of Satan that we are here.

Ivins just said he is going to switch his crystal ball to Alabama. He said he will be able to talk about more details once he announces. He also said he worked his contacts on both sides all day....

Advertisement
Can someone please the old fisherman with the dollar from the brick commercial on this one? “You almost got it”. Lol but seriously the only reason it sucks is that this pull from SEC land would have set a resounding noise through the old veins of Satan that we are here.

Which is why he made sure it didn't happen...

No. Bama wasn't going after frierson. They wanted jobe and 1 or both of campbell and surtain. Wasn't going after scaife either.

Lol they wanted all of them and only moved on when they were clearly not coming here. We ended up with a better class than bama cause we kicked their *** outside Xavier Williams and surtain.

Lol at them wanting Scaife and Frierson. Both great prospects who I am glad that are Canes, but no. Whatever makes you feel better though. Rug seems to have been pulled from under us again.

Lol no saban wanted them both. He gave up after he figured out they weren’t leaving Miami. We ended with a better class than them cause we kicked their asses for guys like frierson and Scaife. Check your facts, dumbass.

Advertisement
Back