Predicting Kevin Harris to Miami on Tuesday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seeing those Bama 1st rd picks might’ve helped change his mind too

lol. He knew Bama was pumping out NFL guys well before this weekend, and he still was going to pick us.

Bama fans have been literally bragging that "discussions" over the weekend changed his mind. They don't even try to hide it anymore

lol. He knew Bama was pumping out NFL guys well before this weekend, and he still was going to pick us.

Bama fans have been literally bragging that "discussions" over the weekend changed his mind. They don't even try to hide it anymore

Advertisement
I was going to post this about four pages ago, but decided not to be a downer - really wasn't that impressed by his highlights posted in the other thread.

If he decides to be a Cane, great, hope he kills it.

Too many people here are still Coker-Shannon-Goldenized. Mark BSD Richt has won multiple battles with Bama over the past two cycles, and there are several kids committed that Bama would take in a heartbeat. Harris may choose another school. But I won't count out Richt and Simpson here. As far as 1st rounders, Joe Jax and Willis say hello.

Thought for sure we had that locked up but Bama has the juice. Until we can dominate again, they're going to use their recent championships and development to sway these kids.

Advertisement
Thought for sure we had that locked up but Bama has the juice. Until we can dominate again, they're going to use their recent championships and development to sway these kids.
s not juice its the bags dude like cmon its not about doninating....this gets me angry everytime i read a fan post this. He knew bama was good a week ago and sent kids to the nfl for years under savan. He didnt just wake up and figure that out......bags were dropped period our bags aint like theres. It sucks because we identify the same kids they do and them getting theres fuqs our rise to dominance because we compete for the same players. So everytime they take from us it keeps us at bay to become dominant. There recruiting seems to dorectly inpact ours

Too many people here are still Coker-Shannon-Goldenized. Mark BSD Richt has won multiple battles with Bama over the past two cycles, and there are several kids committed that Bama would take in a heartbeat. Harris may choose another school. But I won't count out Richt and Simpson here. As far as 1st rounders, Joe Jax and Willis say hello.

Not every kid can be bought (Lingard showed that). And a lot of the battles we win with UGA/Bama are because of connections (i.e. Frierson).

But if a kid has a price, Saban and Smart will find a booster to pay it. We'll never be able to win those.

Doesn't mean we can't get great players, but we have to be smart about who we recruit. Kids like Lingard, Jordan, and Mallory are great examples of top prospects who Bama just couldn't buy.

Advertisement
Wonder if he went back to Bama campus this weekend. The discussion on their board is that Saban and Tosh Lupoi convinced his father they could develop him better.... wouldn't that be the only place they could meet face to face?????? I guess that's being naive, assuming they play by the rules...

It took a long time to catch Lance Armstrong despite everyone he competed against getting caught and even people on his own team trying to rat him out. It will take a bit longer for bama cause Lance didn’t have an entire state, local pd and DA’s to cover up for him. I’m pretty sure anyone that objects to bama’s business will get ostracized and threatened. It’s really becoming almost a mafia type of environment. Eventually there will be too many people with a grudge and too many people that know too much. These things never end on a positive note. I wouldn’t b surprised if kids parents have to sign a non disclosure agreement in order for theire kids to enroll.

Willis 1st round? Huh?

Considering our depth at DE, we have to get prospects like Harris. Besides Ahmmon who has that school really wanted that we beat them out for?

Simpson hasn't proven anything yet so I'd be cautious especially considering he just lost his first battle. Let him develop the kids here first. Joe for sure will be a 1st round talent but Willis hasn't played in almost two years.

Advertisement
Back