Predict the lineup for opening game..

I know how Golden is. Listen to how he talks about Harris. He will start at either End spot I guarantee it.

McIntosh will not be the 2nd string DE. Hurt will start at Nose. Doubt Carter starts at Safety. The coaches rave about Trent Harris. Don't be surprised if he starts game 1

why would harris start over aqm

Exactly. I just said the exact same thing. Harris seems like Fentress, in that he isn't as talented as who he plays over, but he's smart and will be where he's supposed to be. He's not a guy that will make plays, but then again, Golden doesn't want those kind of guys, as this defense isn't built for playmakers.

I don't quite understand the analogy of Fentress to Harris. I understand the point trying to be made but Harris was a highly regarded prospect who has legit D1 talent who also happened to be a true freshman last year. I fully agree that AQM is the more talented of the 2 but ultimately, what does it matter? None of our ends will ever come close to realizing their potential under this abortion of a staff.

Advertisement
QB: Kaaya
FB: Tucker
RB: Yearby, Edwards, Walton, Gray
WR1: Coley
WR2: Scott
Slot: Berrios, Lewis
TE: Dobard, Herndon
LT: Gadbois or McDermott
LG: Linder
C: Gall
RG: Isadora
RT: Darling

3-4

DE: Thomas
NT: Heurtalo or Wyche
DE: Muhammad

SOLB: McCord or Owens
MLB: Kirby
MLB: Young
WLB: Grace

CB: Burns or Howard
CB: Elder or Howard
S: Jenkins or Carter
S: Bush, D. Crawford, J. Johnson

DE:

You can bash Golden all you want but this team has not had as much talent at QB and DL in 10 years. The OL is inexperienced but ditto for the OL. In 2016, we will be loaded, only losing Hertalou, Wyche, and Ufomlu but adding Willis. The roster rebuild is almost complete.

QB: Kaaya
FB: Tucker
RB: Yearby, Edwards, Walton, Gray
WR1: Coley
WR2: Scott
Slot: Berrios, Lewis
TE: Dobard, Herndon
LT: Gadbois or McDermott
LG: Linder
C: Gall
RG: Isadora
RT: Darling