Predict the date of Golden's firing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
Will the new president wait until the end of the season or pull a Muschamp and fire Golden midway through the season?

My prediction is November 1, 2015 after our 4th loss of the season to Duke (following losses to FSU, Clemson and Nebraska).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont think he makes it through the season. Ice, Coley, or Kehoe will interim atleast the last 5 games

At the end of the season unless by some miracle of God he pulls off a minimum of 8-4. He does that and this stupid *** administration will let him stay.

This will be Al Golden's last season at the helm.

The only thing that can save him is a 9 win season.

It does not help that UM may potentially have 3 first rounders in this year's draft and we can only mustard a 6 win season..... Smh

Al Golden just cannot coach

no way we win 9 games, but he'll still get another year. I bet it has something to do with his contract where he was guaranteed 6 or 7 years or full pay until 2020.

Advertisement
After the Virginia game.

At that point we will be 3-6, with wins over Behtune Cookman, FAU, and Cincinnati, with 3 games left. Book it.

This is the 3rd thread on the subject. The 2nd one even has a poll.

Advertisement
2020 when his contract is up. "Al Golden is a great disciplinarian and face the years to come for the University of Miami Football program"

This will be Al Golden's last season at the helm.

The only thing that can save him is a 9 win season.

It does not help that UM may potentially have 3 first rounders in this year's draft and we can only mustard a 6 win season..... Smh

Al Golden just cannot coach

Mustard had me dying lol.

Sometime in 2028 after another extension and he isn't fired, he retires due to a scandal involving dorito and little boys in showers, all in honor of the great Sandusky

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back