Pre season top 5?

Advertisement
1.Bama
2.LSU
3.Florida
4.Tennessee
5.Georgia

Others receiving votes: Notre Dame, Texas A&M, Mississippi, Arkansas, Ohio State

Ohhhhh! You said who YOU got. Not who eSECpn will have. My bad.

1.Bama
2.LSU
3.Florida
4.Tennessee
5.Georgia

Others receiving votes: Notre Dame, Texas A&M, Mississippi, Arkansas, Ohio State

Bet Georgia rides that recruiting ranking well into October, even after a 4-4 record.

Advertisement
1.Bama
2.LSU
3.Florida
4.Tennessee
5.Georgia

Bet Georgia rides that recruiting ranking well into October, even after a 4-4 record.

You know it. They'll hover around 21 (ala Tennessee this year) even after being repeatedly exposed. We'll be told "Rankings don't matter." or "Why do you even care who is ranked #23 ?" if you question it though.

Preseason rankings are stupid

Dumbest **** ever.

Use your eyes and observe who the best teams are over the course of five-seven weeks. Then, proceed to "rank" them.

I'm sick and tired of seeing teams who were ranked early in the season:

1. Drop completely out of the rankings

2. Play mediocre football but stick around (Tenn, Gators)

Stupid ****. I completely agree with you.

And as a courtesy so as to not create my own subject matter in someone else's thread, here are my real ones:

1.Clemson
2.Bama
3.USC
4.Oklahoma
5/6. FSU/OSU

* not my personal top 5 "best" teams but how I think the real rankings will be. I'd personally penalize OSU wayyy more for being gifted a Playoff spot and then embarrassing themselves and I think people are gonna jump on the USC train way too fast. I'd also penalize mighty Bama more too after they lose to Clemson by more than a TD in the title game.

Advertisement
I'd say..

1.)Bama (even if Clemson wins they will say that Watson was the factor)
2.) Clemson
3.) Oklahoma (if Mayfield comes back but still top 10)
4.) maybe a Washington?? Proved they were overmatched by bama but still looked better than OSU
5.) FSU

This is hard to judge IMO due to the **** show that the big ten put on. I'd say people will start to respect the ACC more but I still find it hard to have FSU as top 5. I have Washington in because they didn't get completely destroyed by Bama and they can be seen as improving.

Advertisement
1.Bama
2.LSU
3.Florida
4.Tennessee
5.Georgia

There is no way in **** UFag is a top 10 anything. But you are absolutely right that this will be E$ecPn's list.

Advertisement
I could care less about the pre-season ranking but it would be nice to be in the 10-20 range for recruiting purposes.

Advertisement
Back