Prayers For Kendrick Norton

It is a tragedy. I wish him well. Unfortunately, things like this happen every day. We usually don't know the person. I talked to a women in her early 20's at my doctor's office who was vacationing in SF. She told me she was getting money from an ATM when a car ran into her causing a life threatening situation that required amputation of her leg just below her hip. A doctor who is a friend of mine, literally got ran thru by a motorcycle while walking across the street. He was in a comma for two weeks. He lost his leg among other things.

Once the grief is gone, I hope Kendrick makes the most of his life. Turn this negative into a positive. Kendrick is family. We love you.

That is because we don't know them. I'm not going to get upset over for someone I don't even know.

Like you said, Kendrick is part of the U family. That is why we are so upset over this.

I am hoping that because of his NFL career he gets a massive insurance payout.

Advertisement
Holy father; oh lord god Jah the almighty! Guide and protect brother Norton in his suffering. Hold him in your warm embrace and carry his family through the turbulence. Holy Emperor Haile Sellasie I, king of kings and lord of lords, pray for us!
Selah!

That is because we don't know them. I'm not going to get upset over for someone I don't even know.

Like you said, Kendrick is part of the U family. That is why we are so upset over this.

I am hoping that because of his NFL career he gets a massive insurance payout.
I'm simply pointing out that this type of sad tragedy is far too common.

I don't think there is any certainty yet, but there has been a report of a Maserati cutting him off before he hit the barrier and flipped. What is notable about that is that the name of the Maserati driver was released, which would lead one to believe that there may have been some contact between the vehicles that caused some damage, and thus the driver stopped. I lived in Miami for over 15 years, normally if a car cuts in front of you and there is no contact, the car will just speed away.

Again, that is pure speculation on my part, but if a Maserati is in front of an accident and in a merge lane about to enter an expressway, it's unlikely for the driver to just stop and wait around for the police to arrive.
It's being reported that the Maserati suffered minor damage and its driver is only 20 years old.

There is definitely more to this story. I'm interested in how a 20 year old is driving around in a Maserati. If that guy is responsible, at least there will be some deep pockets for Kendrick to seek damages from along with insurance.

Advertisement
It's being reported that the Maserati suffered minor damage and its driver is only 20 years old.

There is definitely more to this story. I'm interested in how a 20 year old is driving around in a Maserati. If that guy is responsible, at least there will be some deep pockets for Kendrick to seek damages from along with insurance.

Most likely the guy is your typical So Fla resident and took on a large amount of debt to pay for it or it is his fathers. Go to the U parking lot. A Maserati wouldn't stick out at all.

Advertisement

the investigation report or at least the leak of it is out. guess nort (which occurs if you know that section of the highway) was trying to get over at the last minute and cut off the other driver. neither he or his passenger were wearing seatbelts and he was ticketed with an improper lane change. thankfully hes alive and will be fine other than the injury we know about. glad the fins and the NFL are paying for his med bills since he needs another few surgeries and thankfully no one was killed.

Advertisement
the investigation report or at least the leak of it is out. guess nort (which occurs if you know that section of the highway) was trying to get over at the last minute and cut off the other driver. neither he or his passenger were wearing seatbelts and he was ticketed with an improper lane change. thankfully hes alive and will be fine other than the injury we know about. glad the fins and the NFL are paying for his med bills since he needs another few surgeries and thankfully no one was killed.
I suspect he'll need rehab, including physical and occupational therapy (they're different but overlap), maybe prosthesis.

Thank God the NFL is coming through.

Still so sad he cannot pursue his NFL dreams.

Advertisement
Back