PRACTISE NUMBA FOUR

“Jeremiah Payton, me and a couple of guys like Jeff Thomas, KJ Osborn, saw what JP has, know what he’s capable of," Harley said. "Me being the older guy, I’m trying to keep him levelheaded, consistent when it comes to practice. Keyshawn (Smith) with the flash of speed, tracks the ball great, (Xavier) Restrepo in the slot with me and Marshall Few, he’s one of the toughest guys we have - great hands, great routes. Have Daz (Worsham), (Michael) Redding working on the outside. … they’ll be ready for the first game.”

Advertisement
Likens proves ADHD can work.
Yep. It's the ADHD lol
goodfellas-cocaine-gif.gif

/kidding, Karen's

Advertisement
With the players' demands, I think we will have football. Since there is no way to assure everybody inside or out will follow safety precautions., the best option is in a semi-secured environment.

he basically said our wrs have been coached liek crap. calling upperclassmen "inexperienced" is a nice way of saying it.
He had to start by debunking all the previous weak playing philosophy that was put in the receivers heads.

Advertisement
is Redding hurt? Haven't seen him mentioned amongst the FR WR's from two different coaches now.

Advertisement
Likens knows who his 1s are. I assume all will agree it's Wiggins, Harley and Pope, with Payton first off the bench. I love the compliments Likens and Harley were giving to Payton. Sounds like the kid is going to force his way into the starting lineup during the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back