PRACTISE NUMBA FOUR

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like we got a diamond In the rough with Keyshawn Smith. Anyone know why he was ranked so low as a recruit?
247 had him as a low 4* which is pretty solid. I don't think he was a kid who attended many camps at all. So unless you have freak measurables like James Williams. Most rating services prob just go with a default safe 3 star type ranking.

Advertisement
E46195A1-3281-4E02-B143-6F86A13FA6D0.jpeg

Advertisement
Big rippling legendary arm around the shoulder to Inday and Midlo for all the info and tweets.

Love to see the players adopting the narrative of "we're safer playing football than being out wandering the community with nothing to do." That's what every player and coach should be saying in every interview. Just keep hammering that home to the pubic, and eventually the imbeciles will get it.
We, and some others, have been preaching this litany from the beginning.

I understand people here have differing opinions because of politics and so forth, this is not about any kind of politics from me as it’s not for you.

We say this shlt because we believe it and it makes sense. They are safer from a Covid perspective than just throwing them out into the general population. I don’t see how people don’t see this.

If my kids were old enough and gifted enough to be playing at this level, it is exactly what I would have them doing. As a parent, neck injuries scare me...this virus concerns me for my elderly relatives, of course. Either way, players are safer in an imperfect bubble than none at all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just hope that the offensive line is doing fine. Thats the number one problem by a country mile.

Advertisement
Back