Practise #6

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
247 Notes: NKosi most consistent passer during viewing
Overall qbs were fairly sharp to start practice.
three WRs to start with 1st team: JT, KJ and Harley
first team OL: DJ, ND, Gaynor, Hillery and Herbert
1st team DL: Patchan, Ford, Bethel and Garvin
Carter did not participate in practices/walking boot
Knowles returned

agreed it wasn't errant. the receiver barely reached for the ball and it still hit his hands.

Receiver like...

giphy.gif

Advertisement

Still don't believe our oline will be solid enough to run any I-Formation consistently against above average DL. Should be running zone read/RPO and getting the ball out quick to our receivers in space.

Baylor never had a 4 or 5 star on the OL but lead the nation in scoring 3 years straight and didn't get under center not once.

I do believe that Enos' scheme will put up points (as I said before it will look like Bobby Petrinos offense) but I still don't see any reason not to go full-fledged spread especially given our OL situation and the amount of talent we get at the skill positions.

Advertisement
Still don't believe our oline will be solid enough to run any I-Formation consistently against above average DL. Should be running zone read/RPO and getting the ball out quick to our receivers in space.

Baylor never had a 4 or 5 star on the OL but lead the nation in scoring 3 years straight and didn't get under center not once.

I do believe that Enos' scheme will put up points (as I said before it will look like Bobby Petrinos offense) but I still don't see any reason not to go full-fledged spread especially given our OL situation and the amount of talent we get at the skill positions.
Enos is going to run multiple formations and packages. Whatever fits our talent best and depending on the situation.

We all know you love Briles and wish he was running the show but in the long run Enos may be better for what Manny has envisioned the offense to look like.

Advertisement
Back