Official PractiSe #6: Thursday August 11

Advertisement

lots of names we haven't seen around for awhile... glad these guys all feel welcome back..

Mario has to be an alpha.. i think one of the reasons these other coaches were hesitant to create a welcoming culture for all of our legends is because they felt threatened these guys would undermine them.. but Mario has the history/experience beyond 99% of these guys so he doesn't all feel threatened by their knowledge/history etc with the Canes... beautiful to see...

Advertisement
Tyrique has been notably quiet this fall... was expecting him to be the clear leader and #1DB on defense but haven't seen him much or heard much about him.. is he a full participant? i know he had some injury issues in the spring but assumed he'd have been 100% by now...
what?

how did you reach that conclusion? because nothing has been said about him?

Tyrique has been notably quiet this fall... was expecting him to be the clear leader and #1DB on defense but haven't seen him much or heard much about him.. is he a full participant? i know he had some injury issues in the spring but assumed he'd have been 100% by now...

Silence is a good thing as a CB. Lockin it down.

Advertisement
Media no longer allowed to take photos or video for the rest of practice...
Fans can watch entire NFL practices, meanwhile in CFB…

Cuff Him Season 2 GIF by American Gods

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not hearing anything on a CB is a good thing most of the time. U’ll hear his name come scrimmage time & he’ll more den likely be 1st team come game time

lots of names we haven't seen around for awhile... glad these guys all feel welcome back..

Mario has to be an alpha.. i think one of the reasons these other coaches were hesitant to create a welcoming culture for all of our legends is because they felt threatened these guys would undermine them.. but Mario has the history/experience beyond 99% of these guys so he doesn't all feel threatened by their knowledge/history etc with the Canes... beautiful to see...

First day in full pads, let the media watch the entire practice, have a lot of former players at the practice all adds up to a little more pressure to see how the players handle it - love the strategy

Advertisement
Back