Spring PractiSe #5 **TUESDAY**

Advertisement
What liberty city said. The idiots who say “manny should be fired if Ivey and pope and Wiggins ever see the field” are morons. We might see some roster changes at lb. but Ivey and blades and Stevenson and couch are gonna play. As are pope and Wiggins.
Scaife is gonna start too.

It's not an urban legend, it's a fact.

I guarantee you McCloud, Jennings, Ivey, Carter etc will all start & play significant snaps this year.
These guys who crow about cis mythology with regard to seniority have now created this COVID myth where COVID is the reason for everything. Key Smith never played? COVID. Jennings’s and McCloud chewed up too many reps? COVID.

LOL. These dudes have an excuse for every occasion. I’ll give them credit for their diligence and creativity.

How many bad players have changed positions and remained bad players? A whole lot more than those who have changed positions and gone from terrible to excellent.

And Shields isn’t a great example because he wasn’t a good CB here which is all I care about. What they do once they leave is good for them but meaningless to me as a UM guy.
A lot, but by all accounts hes playing well at DE.

So I ask again, whats the hate for McCloud at DE?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A concern, even though Harley made the play(and would count as a td) is that we still aren't attacking the ball at its highest point. The ball is not going to just fall in your hands all the time. BUT like I meantioned, I know I'm over dissecting!

These guys who crow about cis mythology with regard to seniority have now created this COVID myth where COVID is the reason for everything. Key Smith never played? COVID. Jennings’s and McCloud chewed up too many reps? COVID.

LOL. These dudes have an excuse for every occasion. I’ll give them credit for their diligence and creativity.
I would’ve rather watched Huff and Austin-Cave run the wrong direction getting live snaps then watch McCloud and Jennings last season.

Advertisement
A concern, even though Harley made the play(and would count as a td) is that we still aren't attacking the ball at its highest point. The ball is not going to just fall in your hands all the time. BUT like I meantioned, I know I'm over dissecting!
But it’s a legit point, we need our wr’s to attack the ball instead of letting it get into their bodies too often.

Exactly man. Keyshawn Smith proved that he'll jump for balls. X seems like he'll also do what he can. But Harley, Pope and ESPECIALLY Wiggins with his size are so **** scared to leave the ground.
I’m hoping Redding can be that guy too, they want the ball to drop in perfectly over coverage when many times you gotta go up and fight to get the ball.

Advertisement
Back