Practise #4

Advertisement
Anyone catch Susan’s latest dumb *** questions?
She asked that man to spell his dad’s name. Then asked if it was all lowercase. 😂😂😂😂

Welp. I have a new favorite player on the offensive side of the ball.

For those skimming by this, trust... take the 3 mins to watch. This dude looked at SMD like he was about to stone cold her *** after another one her garbage questions. A little later on, he gave another reporter the same look.

Just watching this little clip, it’s clear to see Cam’ron Harris is about to do the thing old school Cane style. Confident, snarky, all about the team, matter of fact, and no nonsense.

You’ve got my vote Cam!

What's this B.S. about Tate being inaccurate in practice #4? Are we seriously basing it off one throw in a Twitter clip that shows it hit a receiver in the hands? Or is there legit other footage of him missing numerous throws?

umm every video posted has him throwing off target passes

the better question is, has there been any vids where he's putting it on the money?

Advertisement

the better question is, has there been any vids where he's putting it on the money?
Is there a video in this thread from practice #4 showing bad passes? I saw one throw that went off a receiver's hands. And that was off a three step drop with no pressure.

Seriously, some people are making this out to be a huge issue when it's not even an issue. He has no chemistry with WRs he's never thrown to before, why is this a big deal in March?

Why would he even post something like that about Tulane?

Yup. There happens to be a large ****** student population at Tulane, just like at Boston U, George Washington U and American U, but so what. Why post something like that?

I don't get why some people need to be disparaging towards other people of different ethnicities on here. I expect that on some SEC boards not here.

Yet in limited action completed 82% of his passes. You can say yeah against ****bags like Rutgers and Tulane but our QBs last year couldn't complete over 67% against the likes of FIU
I think one thing that has to be considered is that Martell is not as familiar with these receivers yet. Perry and Williams have both worked with most of these guys for more than a year. They have timing and rhythm with them.

Advertisement
For context, Tate performed well at the Elite 11 in 2016. He's surely had some inconsistency so far this Spring, but I'm just trying to derail this notion that some are trying to push that we've got Brucie from longest yard on our hands

Image result for i just ate popcorn gif

Advertisement
SIAP. According to Manny Navarro, Tommy Kennedy is a bust. Canes grossly overstimated his skill set and body.

Is this real or a joke? LOL. After 4 practices and they are throwing in the towel? Coach the kid up and make something out of him. That's what the coaches are here for. I don't want to hear this BS this early in the Spring.

Advertisement

three videos....when interviewed today manny said he can make all the throws. who am i going to trust manny or people seeing three videos.

Anyone catch Susan’s latest dumb *** questions?
She asked that man to spell his dad’s name. Then asked if it was all lowercase. 😂😂😂😂

Can't wait to watch him run the ball, he's going to have a **** of a 2019 season. Watched him run in the state semi-final game a few years ago. Does anyone else out there think his cadiance is a little like Bubba Blue's?

A0085e.jpg

williams was a highly-rated freshman and had to sit behind two guys that struggled to throw above 50% for a season, not even considering kosi's off-field issues, with a qb coach that i wouldn't hire to manage a wendy's. young players need to be taught and motivated when they get to college and he didn't get that push. no excuses for perry. i like martell. he's a really good football player and, as i've consistently said, i think we are in good hands with him or williams running the show (maybe even kosi if diaz straightened him out), but i'm not jumping on the hype train yet like a lot of y'all have.
Sometimes the best player doesn't get to play. Richt had a fetish for Rosier, shlt made me sick.

Advertisement
Back