Practise #4

Some moron insinuated perry will be asked to transfer after spring or in the fall?
Why? Why would we ask him to leave? So we can have 2 qbs on the roster?
He may transfer, but it won’t be b/c the staff asked him to (barring doing something stupid).
We have the dumbest fans.

Advertisement
**** be just fine. Was talking with hickson the other day about him. Chomping at the bit bout getting him back. Brings something none of the banks except cam to a lesser extent possibly offers

I’m in honestly no hurry to get him back...he is such a unique talent, I think the important thing is to make sure that he’s 100%. And you know how it is with knee injuries. Especially if they are of the more severe type, it can sometimes take almost 2 years to be back to where you were before.

Wow, the overstatement and overreaction is ridiculous. Just as it's ridiculous to say that Tate sucks because his early practice reports haven't been great, it's equally ridiculous to act as if Jarren Williams were some sort of bad seed or troublemaker because he got suspended for one game. Kyler Murray has been suspended in the past. Nick Fitzgerald was suspended for MS State's opener. JT Barrett had been suspended. Those were starters and they were suspended. Suspending a true freshman 3rd stringer, especially for a disciplinarian like Richt, is far less of a big deal, and he likely did far less than many players have that didn't get suspended.

Never said Jarren was a bad seed and I don’t think anything like that. However, it’s stupid to call fans **** riders for rooting for the new guy in a room that’s been a disaster

Advertisement
Exactly the kid has already displayed that he is extremely accurate, **** he hit a guy between the numbers on a opposite rollout at OSU. Stopped, squared his shoulders, set his feet and threw a dime. It's already been said that Enos is changing something in his mechanics, let's give him a little more than a few practices to adjust.

But why make him change mechanics when he was throwing dimes at Bishop and OSU? The only thing I would try to change is how he carries the ball out there for the taking when running.

Some moron insinuated perry will be asked to transfer after spring or in the fall?
He may transfer, but it won’t be b/c the staff asked him to (barring doing something stupid).

Some of these “fans“ are mind numbingly stupid.

Literally begging for quarterbacks to transfer, that’s great - let’s have one starter, one walk-on, and one true freshman that probably needs at least a year or two of development, as QBs on the roster.

Just perfect.

As opposed to the guys that all got suspended and acted like fools last year?

williams was a highly-rated freshman and had to sit behind two guys that struggled to throw above 50% for a season, not even considering kosi's off-field issues, with a qb coach that i wouldn't hire to manage a wendy's. young players need to be taught and motivated when they get to college and he didn't get that push. no excuses for perry. i like martell. he's a really good football player and, as i've consistently said, i think we are in good hands with him or williams running the show (maybe even kosi if diaz straightened him out), but i'm not jumping on the hype train yet like a lot of y'all have.

Last edited:
And again, WHY are we counting him (or anyone else for that matter) out of winning the job outright? No one is the favorite right now. People injecting their own personal preferences and interpreting tea leaves that aren't even there.

ANYTHING can happen. What if one of the QB's gets injured? Or suspended? Or absolutely stinks up the joint in the all of the scrimmages? Let. The. Boys. Compete. It's a new day.

If anything, Enos stretches this thing into the fall and fights to keep all 3.

Advertisement
But why make him change mechanics when he was throwing dimes at Bishop and OSU? The only thing I would try to change is how he carries the ball out there for the taking when running.
Idk, just remember it was mentioned. I'm sure each QB coach has a specific way they want. I do agree he holds the ball out probably in case he sees a receiver but doesn't tuck it after he crosses the line of scrimmage. Definitely need to get that cleaned up.

OP at least spell check the title. You’re killing me!
Sorry. I'm was trying to do my job search for articles to keep this site up to date. I did not get to read any of the contents til now. My apologies for my spelling. NOTE. From what I have read on here, spelling is minor to some of the grammar I've read.

Advertisement
Sorry. I'm was trying to do my job search for articles to keep this site up to date. I did not get to read any of the contents til now. My apologies for my spelling. NOTE. From what I have read on here, spelling is minor to some of the grammar I've read.

Relax was joking. Yes I’ve seen the poor grammar on here. Just saying at least check a thread title. That’s all. Great job

Relax was joking. Yes I’ve seen the poor grammar on here. Just saying at least check a thread title. That’s all. Great job
Just want the info to flow. Am relaxed. neonu (1).gif

Advertisement
Never said Jarren was a bad seed and I don’t think anything like that. However, it’s stupid to call fans **** riders for rooting for the new guy in a room that’s been a disaster
But you bring up him having been suspended as if it were some big deal. His suspension was nothing more than a minor issue. It in no way speaks to his dedication or ability. The QB room has been a "disaster" more so due to the coaching and lack of leadership than because of the players.

The knock on Haskins is that he completed tons of easy throws in OSU's offense. He could make any throw and would show that off a few times a game, but I'm not sure we can take much away from Tate's completion % in mop up duty. Lot of crossing routes and underneath stuff against Buttgers and Jewlane.
Great... another ******* on here. Why is this necessary Rok?

What is there to be concerned about? If he's not good enough then he won't be the starter. And you say it later in your post, Tate's work ethic alone is already improving our team. If he never sees the field as a starter he's still a major asset and a hugely successful addition to the team.

Im biased toward Tate like many on here I am just okay with admitting it. I have washed my hands with Nkosi after last years phuckery on and off the field and JW ****ed me off after not working hard enough to unseat Perry or Rosier, goofing off and getting into trouble to boot and then tried to transfer... Yeah they are both in my doghouse and have to earn my respect back.

Advertisement
Back