Practise #4

Advertisement
I haven't read anything regarding Tate's mechanics? What I've read and heard were some of his passes are Wobbly and some passes were off the Mark!!! And, you Believe that the Coaching Staff is going to ask Kosi to leave? He may leave, but I would think he'd be the one to initiate the transfer not the Coaching Staff. What Horrible Precedence that would set for Future Recruits

Just to clarify, I'm not hating on Tate... I actually like the guy a lot. But from almost everyone who has watched him at these practices have reported that accuracy and mechanics are serious problems with him. Call me crazy but that's important to most people at the qb position. Swagger is good, I love swag but you also have to be able to pass the ball as well. Jarren has been consistent, and he put in the work during the off season refining his game. Let's not down play that. That said, I do believe Kosi will be the one to be asked to transfer before fall camp.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've heard Tate loves football and guys like Kosi and Jarren like football.

That's hilarious!

What does that even mean?

Does Tate sleep with a inflatable woman doll that has a football shaped head like Stewie?..BUT Kosi and JW didnt want to roll with that?

No offense but Regardless I want the best leader who has the most talent & skills to take us to a Championship out there...not just someone who loves it but doesn't have better talent than the others.

May the BEST QB win the position.

It's not to help Nesta, it's to help Kennedy. It's clear he a bit soft and needs to be toughened up. If he can't handle a teammate riding him, he'll never be able to handle an opponent.

This. I sweat, it’s as if folks never played any competitive sports.

Is it possible that Kennedy is struggling because he is lining up at center? These spots are probably a ways off from being etched in stone.

Advertisement
Barry jackson

Ohhhh, ok didn’t know that was him. Looks the part of his journalistic idiocy, thanks for letting me know. I’ll avoid anything he’s got to say, especially after crowning Scaife as the starting LT after one comment the kid answered of his.

As opposed to the guys that all got suspended and acted like fools last year?
Wow, the overstatement and overreaction is ridiculous. Just as it's ridiculous to say that Tate sucks because his early practice reports haven't been great, it's equally ridiculous to act as if Jarren Williams were some sort of bad seed or troublemaker because he got suspended for one game. Kyler Murray has been suspended in the past. Nick Fitzgerald was suspended for MS State's opener. JT Barrett had been suspended. Those were starters and they were suspended. Suspending a true freshman 3rd stringer, especially for a disciplinarian like Richt, is far less of a big deal, and he likely did far less than many players have that didn't get suspended.

That's hilarious!

What does that even mean?

Does Tate sleep with a inflatable woman doll that has a football shaped head like Stewie?..BUT Kosi and JW didnt want to roll with that?

No offense but Regardless I want the best leader who has the most talent & skills to take us to a Championship out there...not just someone who loves it but doesn't have better talent than the others.

May the BEST QB win the position.

He means Jeff Thomas is too **** fast.

Advertisement
Back