Practise #4

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've heard Tate loves football and guys like Kosi and Jarren like football.

Wow, that’s really insightful. And so accurate and reliable. I mean one guy “loves” football the other guys “like” football.

According to in-the-know anonymous CIS porster.

I’m sold.

Advertisement

Wonder if these words from Diaz on Martell will inform the CIS groupthink that is starting to incessantly criticize Martell or if it's just the couple of off-target throws in the clips from drills and the selective tidbits from reporters only privy to the limited media portion that count for the assessment.

Let's let this thing play out

You’re the only person writing home about it. Kennedy is new Face and in case you haven’t noticed, the new faces are getting a lot pub right now. Nobody is saying Nesta will dominate since he’s bullying Kennedy
How am I writing home about it by making one statement saying I want to see him doing it against our best ? Nor did I say anyone was saying he would dominate . The writing home comment was in regards to Nesta talking sht and screaming every time he beats Kennedy . And like other stuff have said he doesn’t discriminate with his sht talking so I’m sure we would have heard about him getting in other ppls faces if that’s the case. I said what I said I’ll just leave it at that, sht ain’t that serious

Advertisement
Im sure if nesta was going vs the 1st team o-line and made plays he would do the same.
This is exactly my point lol . If we ain’t hearing about that then that means he just out there beating up on Kennedy an nobody else

Lingard will have a **** of a time re-entering the mix when he comes back. Dallas, Davis, Burns are getting a ton of work with Martin banged up.
**** be just fine. Was talking with hickson the other day about him. Chomping at the bit bout getting him back. Brings something none of the banks except cam to a lesser extent possibly offers

Advertisement
**** be just fine. Was talking with hickson the other day about him. Chomping at the bit bout getting him back. Brings something none of the banks except cam to a lesser extent possibly offers
Yea.. Dude runs like a deer. He will benefit more from an improved OL than any other back we have. One crease and it's see ya later *****_ass gator.

Oh no Tate picked his nose with the wrong hand. Its over. Some of you act like this is your first spring. Real players step up in scrimmages. Let’s see who does.
If you're thinking the only thing that matters is what happens in scrimmages and games you're wrong. Its obviously a large factor. But if you dont show the necessities in practice you wont get that opportunity

Advertisement
Back