Practise #4

Guys are blowing this accuracy thing way out of proportion. It's early as **** in practice, could have a small mechanical flaw. Watch the games he did play in at Ohio State, he's on the money and its a larger sample size than the 12 twitter videos of him.

It's relevant when the other QBs are looking much better than him in those same practices.

Advertisement
Man I want to see Nesta clapping in the face of our best lineman . Picking on a transfer from Butler who is supposedly weak for this level day after day isn’t going to help him against UF
It's not to help Nesta, it's to help Kennedy. It's clear he a bit soft and needs to be toughened up. If he can't handle a teammate riding him, he'll never be able to handle an opponent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's not to help Nesta, it's to help Kennedy. It's clear he a bit soft and needs to be toughened up. If he can't handle a teammate riding him, he'll never be able to handle an opponent.
Yal are misunderstanding . I meant to quote the tweet about Nesta making plays . I have no problem with him doing it to Kennedy . But if it’s JUST Kennedy and he aint beating nobody else , that’s a problem . Because beating Kennedy rn really ain’t nothing to write home about imo . And I haven’t heard reports of Nesta beating and getting in anyone else’s face besides Kennedy day after day

Advertisement
Yal are misunderstanding . I meant to quote the tweet about Nesta making plays . I have no problem with him doing it to Kennedy . But if it’s JUST Kennedy and he aint beating nobody else , that’s a problem . Because beating Kennedy rn really ain’t nothing to write home about imo . And I haven’t heard reports of Nesta beating and getting in anyone else’s face besides Kennedy day after day

You’re the only person writing home about it. Kennedy is new Face and in case you haven’t noticed, the new faces are getting a lot pub right now. Nobody is saying Nesta will dominate since he’s bullying Kennedy

Advertisement
Back