Practise #4

Advertisement
Interesting that Kennedy will most likely stay inside. Nesta is making him his ***** lol. Def thought he’d be a tackle here. Figure Campbell, George Brown, and Herbert will get their shot at the other T spot.

Cam could potentially be our starting rb game 1. Really liked what I saw from him last year.

Sounds like Jarren is taking that next step. I’m cool with him or Tate starting in the fall. You guys gotta give Tate some time. He’s probably pressing trying to impress his teammates and coaches.

Still not going to champion one QB over the others as it’s only Practice #4. Jarren is performing well right now and honestly, that’s a good thing. If by having Tate here finally brings out the QB talent in Williams why is that such a bad thing. If Martell doesn’t perform when live action is finally applied then I can see him possibly losing out on the starting gig. But even then it’s still Spring practice. Summer into Fall will help determine who shall lead the team come 8/24. Whoever grasps the playbook the best and executes it with the least amount of errors will win the job. I’m stoked that for the first time in years that we have a true QB competition, and it appears more talent at the spot than we’ve had in quite some time. Bodes well for the upcoming season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I want to see Nesta clapping in the face of our best lineman . Picking on a transfer from Butler who is supposedly weak for this level day after day isn’t going to help him against UF

He could be trying to hype Kennedy up. Get him use to what he will experience at a bigger program. Our best lineman doesn’t need that. However, I can tell you Nesta doesn’t discriminate when it comes to talking his chit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back