Practise #4

Ok so the real game sample size is bunk because its weak competition. But we're supposed to take a couple twitter videos of him sailing passes against no defense as gospel? People are already digging their heals in on this one
I'm not crowning anyone. Just giving my opinion. I wasn't crowning Martell the savior when he transferred. From what I've seen of Tate in live game action against scrubs and his shakieness during spring I dont think he'll be the guy. We'll see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The scrimmages will tell us a lot about the quarterback room. I agree that part of the game is accuracy/arm talent, but people forget that the mental side of the game is where quarterbacks shine or fail.

If you can’t diagnose coverages and make split-second decisions on who to throw to, then you will fail. It doesn’t matter that you can throw laser beams all over the field.

That’s why scrimmage performance is so vital. The player who best grasps the game mentally will win, regardless of their arm talent.

I'm not crowning anyone. Just giving my opinion. I wasn't crowning Martell the savior when he transferred. From what I've seen of Tate in live game action against scrubs and his shakieness during spring I dont think he'll be the guy. We'll see.

You're definitely entitled to your opinion, and we have talented QB's on the roster. But from seeing him complete 80 percent of his passes with electric runs you've concluded Perry or someone who hasn't played at all will be the guy?

Advertisement
You're definitely entitled to your opinion, and we have talented QB's on the roster. But from seeing him complete 80 percent of his passes with electric runs you've concluded Perry or someone who hasn't played at all will be the guy?
Just the eye test I like the way Jarren is throwing the ball. I was never impressed with Martell like everyone else. Great athlete but he leaves alot to be desired throwing the ball. Just my opinion. Its all irrelevant until the scrimmages begin tho. But as of now I feel like Jarren is the guy. I honestly don't care who the guy is I just don't want another embarrassing season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back