Practise #3 (pads)

You know what this thread has and doesn’t have every single time you open it, and yet you post AGAIN complaining that it’s unsatisfying. Who’s really the fool between you and OP?

It’s not click bait if you willingly put your mouth on the hook despite knowing the bait isn’t worth the bite. That’s just being obstinate, then giving us all the daily update, “hey guys I’m still obstinate”.

Also, there’s legitimate information put in these threads once interviews are conducted. It’s where the news that King would stay if the season is gone actually broke. If there are no interviews today then so be it, but criticizing the OP for something he or she has no control over is misplacing the blame.

Lastly, some of you don’t seem to get what these threads are really about: pretending like things are normal. Any day now we are going to see the season end, more than likely, but until that moment we are going to celebrate the absurdly barren cupboard of updates like it’s a cornucopia of information.

I love these “dumb as” threads, I love every single one of them for what they pretend to be: a sign of normalcy.
You know what this thread has and doesn’t have every single time you open it, and yet you post AGAIN complaining that it’s unsatisfying. Who’s really the fool between you and OP?

It’s not click bait if you willingly put your mouth on the hook despite knowing the bait isn’t worth the bite. That’s just being obstinate, then giving us all the daily update, “hey guys I’m still obstinate”.

Also, there’s legitimate information put in these threads once interviews are conducted. It’s where the news that King would stay if the season is gone actually broke. If there are no interviews today then so be it, but criticizing the OP for something he or she has no control over is misplacing the blame.

Lastly, some of you don’t seem to get what these threads are really about: pretending like things are normal. Any day now we are going to see the season end, more than likely, but until that moment we are going to celebrate the absurdly barren cupboard of updates like it’s a cornucopia of information.

I love these “dumb as” threads, I love every single one of them for what they pretend to be: a sign of normalcy.
Normalcy this is what you call this. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
All the people on this site....not one of you is ex-CIA and able to get us the goods?

I’m know we have innumerable CIA ninjas that are experts in sophisticated surveillance techniques, state-of-the art data gathering micro-technology, wet works, foreign policy, and stealth drones piloting.

How do I know this?

They told me so.

Advertisement
I’m know we have innumerable CIA ninjas that are experts in sophisticated surveillance techniques, state-of-the art data gathering micro-technology, wet works, foreign policy, and stealth drones piloting.

How do I know this?

They told me so.
I know we have some booty gif ninjas

1597021039289.png

Advertisement

How do I know this?

They told me so.
They are all busy right now being infectious disease experts, they will get back to that at a later date.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back