Practise #3 (pads)

Advertisement
****-yeah.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There will be no media coverage today during or after practice. Don’t think we’ll learn much from today.
Unacceptable. I need D$, Stefan, or one of these boys to set up shop in that parking garage on the far side of Greentree or make some stuff up up or something.

Advertisement
So another dumb as thread with no usual information! Thanks OP for click bait.

There is not going to be media watching practice and everyone knows this to be the case so what exactly are you expecting? Why keep clicking on these threads and whining? I’m good with the post practice interviews. You hoping for a play by play breakdown? Someone to use binoculars and give you a detailed rundown of what every player did? Get a grip.

So another dumb as thread with no usual information! Thanks OP for click bait.
You know what this thread has and doesn’t have every single time you open it, and yet you post AGAIN complaining that it’s unsatisfying. Who’s really the fool between you and OP?

It’s not click bait if you willingly put your mouth on the hook despite knowing the bait isn’t worth the bite. That’s just being obstinate, then giving us all the daily update, “hey guys I’m still obstinate”.

Also, there’s legitimate information put in these threads once interviews are conducted. It’s where the news that King would stay if the season is gone actually broke. If there are no interviews today then so be it, but criticizing the OP for something he or she has no control over is misplacing the blame.

Lastly, some of you don’t seem to get what these threads are really about: pretending like things are normal. Any day now we are going to see the season end, more than likely, but until that moment we are going to celebrate the absurdly barren cupboard of updates like it’s a cornucopia of information.

I love these “dumb as” threads, I love every single one of them for what they pretend to be: a sign of normalcy.

You know what this thread has and doesn’t have every single time you open it, and yet you post AGAIN complaining that it’s unsatisfying. Who’s really the fool between you and OP?

It’s not click bait if you willingly put your mouth on the hook despite knowing the bait isn’t worth the bite. That’s just being obstinate, then giving us all the daily update, “hey guys I’m still obstinate”.

Also, there’s legitimate information put in these threads once interviews are conducted. It’s where the news that King would stay if the season is gone actually broke. If there are no interviews today then so be it, but criticizing the OP for something he or she has no control over is misplacing the blame.

Lastly, some of you don’t seem to get what these threads are really about: pretending like things are normal. Any day now we are going to see the season end, more than likely, but until that moment we are going to celebrate the absurdly barren cupboard of updates like it’s a cornucopia of information.

I love these “dumb as” threads, I love every single one of them for what they pretend to be: a sign of normalcy.

tenor (10).gif

Advertisement
Back