Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

Advertisement
Don't make me keep bringing out more receipts. I got a lot of ammo. I'm just reluctant because I know we have senior citizens on this board like Empirical Fossil who are on the verge of dying soon because of low self-esteem. I didn't start this war, but I will finish it. The bum *** ninjas on this forum will learn sooner, rather than later, why I'm a made man.
I'm barely hanging on as we speak.

Please grant an old decrepit man his dying wish.

I'm barely hanging on as we speak.

Please grant an old decrepit man his dying wish.
Aging Lethal Weapon GIF

Advertisement
This is one of the bottom of the rotation chicks I've been with in the past. She is what I consider to be a 5 or 6, similar to Joy Taylor. I think they compete very favorably with one another. I'm able to get these type of women in my sleep, with minimum amount of effort, and I never have to pay for them. I think this more or less gives you a general idea about what stratosphere i'm operating at. Where do you think this chick would rank amongst the wives of this forum?

View attachment 203346
You spent money on that???

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, I didn't. But for the Betas like myself, please show us some of the hood rats you've laid with in the past
I don't go around on internet forums posting and talking about the ******* I ****ed.
Jokes aside, that's all you. You go ahead and do that. We just having fun with it.
But dwadass, to me, **** is wack asf. Shows insecurity and weakness of needing to show people you're in charge when you're really not.

I don't go around on internet forums posting and talking about the ******* I ****ed.
Jokes aside, that's all you. You go ahead and do that. We just having fun with it.
But dwadass, to me, **** is wack asf. Shows insecurity and weakness of needing to show people you're in charge when you're really not
Since we’re all being honest about our heyday exploits…
My superpower was going into a bar full of Victoria’s Secret honeys and leaving with the night shift Waffle House manager.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back