Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

Advertisement
I'm not gone let yall dog Bishop Don Juan out like this. She ain't the best faced woman I've seen but ain't nobody had the courage to post they 5 👀. With that being said @Trafficante what else ya got? 🤣
Haha I’m not hating at all

Like I said I’m different than 99.99% of message board people. My personal life is relatively easy to find and people post about me all the time elsewhere (sometimes good sometimes trying to hate)

So you’ll never see me anonymously talking crap about someone’s personal life

But I’m here for more pics yes

Advertisement
How did I know that you were going to say that? LMAO

But I never said she was a 10, I said she was a 5 or 6. But regardless of whether she's 100% natural, she's still more fit, and has a better body than cellulite & stretch mark filled Joy Taylor. Do you need me to go back and dig up those pics?

They’re “fit” b/c they bought a body! Lol. And if they r a 5 or 6 w/ a bag towards their body & face, that’s an even bigger issue! I need more from u, homie.

Wait?? Hold up! Nah homie, I ain’t letting u change subjects; u telling all of us broke *** bums how u smashing 10+ And paying a hefty bag for it. Now u saying this is a 5 or 6. So we got two issues here:

1. This ain’t a dime that’s top of the line, so that’s cap on ur “alpha” theory

2. U spending a salary on this?? Bro, u was better of spending $100 on an inflatable plastic doll. Same chit, both recyclable made from the same non biodegradable material!

CIS poster to CIS poster, imma need u to make better financial decisions. U ain’t gotta pay to smash this & tell her to go home; this shouldn’t be in ur home or hotel room in thee first place.

I will give u credit though; u r saving a fish at a time w/ ur recycling habits.

Notice how the individuals who are trying to take shots, haven't posted a single pic of the women they lay with. It's funny how that works

Many have, but u’re the one that said nothing but 10’s +, exotic, the 1% of the 1% if u will. U put that out there, bruh. So, exhibit A was a 5-6 per ur words.

And no, @RVACane I promise u I wouldn’t walk out w/ exhibit A or remotely approach her. They got
?able traits, and appears to have a Cracker Jack box surprise, & I’m not taking that chance.

Advertisement
They’re “fit” b/c they bought a body! Lol. And if they r a 5 or 6 w/ a bag towards their body & face, that’s an even bigger issue! I need more from u, homie.

Wait?? Hold up! Nah homie, I ain’t letting u change subjects; u telling all of us broke *** bums how u smashing 10+ And paying a hefty bag for it. Now u saying this is a 5 or 6. So we got two issues here:

2. U spending a salary on this?? Bro, u was better of spending $100 on an inflatable plastic doll. Same chit, both recyclable made from the same non biodegradable material!

CIS poster to CIS poster, imma need u to make better financial decisions. U ain’t gotta pay to smash this & tell her to go home; this shouldn’t be in ur home or hotel room in thee first place.

I will give u credit though; u r saving a fish at a time w/ ur recycling habits.
He said he doesn’t pay for her but that’s kind of contrary to only paying for it.

Many have, but u’re the one that said nothing but 10’s +, exotic, the 1% of the 1% if u will. U put that out there, bruh. So, exhibit A was a 5-6 per ur words.

And no, @RVACane I promise u I wouldn’t walk out w/ exhibit A or remotely approach her. They got
?able traits, and appears to have a Cracker Jack box surprise, & I’m not taking that chance.
I mean she’s not elegant but I think most here would hit that.

Advertisement
I’m white, have a medium sized **** with gigantic balls that make it appear smaller than it is, have children and a wife. That “chick” wouldn’t entertain me if I chose to try.

I can still spot a tranny when I see one.
Maybe you should just stop posting

She had an AMAZING *****. Trust me, I know. It looked like a pink flower like the one below

1660058434779.png

Last edited:

Come on my G, all I was trying to say was I don't always pay to play. The times that I do they are for perfect 10's. The girl I posted, I never paid anything for that. I was able to get that with literally no effort at all. It's easy to say right now that you would turn that down, but placed in a similar situation I have a hard time believing anyone would have. If you're not willing to pay, and aren't the richest, best looking, have the best personality, and a master of game, then laying with only perfect 10's takes a lot of effort, time, & energy. Have I gotten some without paying, yes, but that's not the majority of the times. I'm willing to admit that

Advertisement
Come on my G, all I was trying to say was I don't always pay to play. The times that I do they are for perfect 10's. The girl I posted, I never paid anything for that. I was able to get that with literally no effort at all. It's easy to say right now that you would turn that down, but placed in a similar situation I have a hard time believing anyone would have. If you're not willing to pay, and aren't the richest, best looking, have the best personality, and a master of game, then laying with only perfect 10's takes a lot of effort, time, & energy. Have I gotten some without paying, yes, but that's not the majority of the times. I'm willing to admit that

U would be surprised what I’ve turned down, but yes, in theory getting a 10 w/o the aforementioned qualities is quite hard, I agree.

Advertisement
Back