Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

Advertisement
This is one of the bottom of the rotation chicks I've been with in the past. She is what I consider to be a 5 or 6, similar to Joy Taylor. I think they compete very favorably with one another. I'm able to get these type of women in my sleep, with minimum amount of effort, and I never have to pay for them. I think this more or less gives you a general idea about what stratosphere i'm operating at. Where do you think this chick would rank amongst the wives of this forum?

View attachment 203346
bf7584cd086aaabbb32114e2ed6e05e5.gif

Here's the list of Miami RB's who had 100+ carries vs P5 teams in a season, but averaged 4.5 ypc or less since 2000

Tyrone Moss
Charlie Jones
Javarris James
Mike James
Dallas Crawford
Joe Yearby
Mark Walton
Jaylan Knighton

Highly ranked RB's, some NFL players.

In the moment - poor OL/Coaching has always been to blame. And people may still feel that argument is legit.

IMO - I see RB's that were solid but had some limitations. I don't see extremely talented RB's that were just being held back by their OL.
Good stuff.

I'm not saying the RBs are/are not elite. My point was only Barry Sanders in backfield can overcome below average OL play. Imagine if he ran behind Dallas' OL from 90s? He'd have 100,000 rushing yards and 10,000 TDs.

I know we keep banging the drum of "poor OL coaching" but I'd say its been mainly poor OL recruiting.

Advertisement
Don't make me keep bringing out more receipts. I got a lot of ammo. I'm just reluctant because I know we have senior citizens on this board like Empirical Fossil who are on the verge of dying soon because of low self-esteem. I didn't start this war, but I will finish it. The bum *** ninjas on this forum will learn sooner, rather than later, why I'm a made man.

Advertisement
That would be a blessing for our defense to look as good as that car does. The Ford GT, in my opinion, is one of the/if not the prettiest cars from any era.
So, a funny story about the first series they brought back about a two decades ago. The value spiked like crazy on those, because more than half had been totaled within the first five years. I guess people would lose the rear on them easily, because they couldn’t handle it. 😂

Don't make me keep bringing out more receipts. I got a lot of ammo. I'm just reluctant because I know we have senior citizens on this board like Empirical Fossil who are on the verge of dying soon because of low self-esteem. I didn't start this war, but I will finish it. The bum *** ninjas on this forum will learn sooner, rather than later, why I'm a made man.
dating love GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Advertisement
I’d take a cabinet spot. I’m a fan. I think people are sleeping on him because of injuries. But he seems to me that he’s talented enough to be a real player.

But I can like a dude and still root for the other guys on the team, so if that dq’s me then so be it. Lol
Sign me up for an Officer position.

Emperical Fossil 👀👀👀

The Kid Mero Wow GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Is this guy The Pick Up Artist?

Such an alpha, bro!! A “made man”. Made into what, a douche? Post this crap on your Incel forum, there’s some Canes over here right now.

This is one of the bottom of the rotation chicks I've been with in the past. She is what I consider to be a 5 or 6, similar to Joy Taylor. I think they compete very favorably with one another. I'm able to get these type of women in my sleep, with minimum amount of effort, and I never have to pay for them. I think this more or less gives you a general idea about what stratosphere i'm operating at. Where do you think this chick would rank amongst the wives of this forum?

View attachment 203346
I usually avoid putting anything too personal on here, but you have to understand that most people don't travel in these kinds of circles, so it's hard for them to comprehend. Don't get too upset about it.

How's Veronica been? I haven't seen her in a minute.

Advertisement
Back