Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

Advertisement
My reactions to this thread:

F49A8ADD-E6A5-4A51-86EE-7D50A132CC04.gif

Advertisement
**** you left South Florida right before UM started rolling.....

Yep but I went back every year for a couple games for a few years but then it got to be where I hated to travel due to illness so I have just watched on TV but I’ve never wavered when it comes to the Canes.Going on 64 years now as a Cane fan..

Chaney fan club? We can start to fill some positions… president, Vice President?
I’d take a cabinet spot. I’m a fan. I think people are sleeping on him because of injuries. But he seems to me that he’s talented enough to be a real player.

But I can like a dude and still root for the other guys on the team, so if that dq’s me then so be it. Lol

Advertisement
Gee, I never knew being one of the MOST successful individuals on this forum meant that you were a loser. Sure makes a lot of sense. Thanks

The priorities that I was alluding to, were in the context of being successful. You can't attempt to analyze decisions in a vacuum without first understanding why they were made from the beginning.

Despite knowing that you are desperate for clout; since you are clearly struggling to comprehend what's being discussed, maybe you should just sit this one out.. bud

The same goes for @JamesQuall and @TRick72 as well

I want you two to understand that trying to be slick and downvoting my posts, or upvoting the posts of the people I am having a discussion with, doesn't make you look like men. It makes you look like ****roaches that eat **** for a living. It makes you look like bigger hoes than the ones you refuse to pay for. Consider this a warning. Don't make me turn into an exterminator in this muh****a.

These sort of discussions are only reserved for made men, who are high value. Instead of blindly chiming in, maybe you should just fall back, stay in your lane, and learn to listen.

Kevin Samuel's back from the dead lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
We had all off season to discuss covid masks, whether prostitutes are for alpha men, and Susan's hair, but here we are discussing in fall camp thread lol.
It's gotten old every year attacking her. People don't have to like her, but she's no worse than most of the reporters including 247Sports and On3.

It just looks petty attacking her for every little thing.

While beauty is certainly subjective, it can also be considered to be objective as well; this is especially true when market forces are involved. Thinking an avg or basic American woman is more beautiful than a high end service provider, defies the laws of the universe, and MOST men, this forum notwithstanding, would disagree with you. In the universe that I live in, beauty has a price.

I honestly don't even like using the terms Alpha and Beta, but for the sake of this argument to illuminate my pt, I will use them.

How can you be a Beta, if you're literally running the fuggin world? 🤔

Do you know how many executive officers, board of directors, and heads of state pay service providers on a regular? Many have mistress clauses written in their contracts. They are doing this not because they can't get 'P' for free, but because their time is the most valuable resource that they have. The more successful a man becomes, the more valuable his time is. It's really not a difficult concept to understand.

I don't think a low value man is in any position to tell a man who outranks him, that they are Beta, or doing things wrong. Think about how ridiculous it would be for a Private in the military to tell a General he's a Beta, or can do his job better than he can? That's what this is like. The irony here is that the real Betas, are the bum *** ninjas who maintain a hardline stance against paying for box, when they themselves are low value. Doing so will only ensure that you remain broke, and low value. If you are low value, I don't think you should be worrying about women, period. However, if you must worry about them, then it is important you are at least efficient with your time; which is why it makes sense to consider paying a service provider.

As my fellow ATL brethren T.I once said-"It ain't trickin, if you got it"
Now we're back on the subject of buying *****. It is a free country I guess a lot of high ranked guys government official's dont have time so they get service and pay the hoe to leave so they can go back to their busy schedules

yea ivey seemed always mentally slow
physically he looks like an elite corner
but he seems to be playing in a daze
and slow to react to things
maybe he needs some adderall
Elite and Ivey should never be paired together lol Such an overused word. Ivey belongs in the G5 based on the years and years of play we have seen…and don’t even say it’s because of coaching lol

Advertisement
Back