Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

Ok so when are U gonna praise him?

All the time. I constantly post that IMO Knighton is talented, his speed is special, he's a weapon in the passing game, he's tough as ****, and you gotta respect his durability & the punishment he's able to take.

I also constantly point out that ANY 180/190 lb RB that tries to run through defenders as much as Knighton does instead of trying to avoid them isn't smart or effective. Until Knighton adjusts his running style, he limits his effectiveness & brings more punishment onto himself. That's separate of OL & Scheme.

I'm realistic about the 3.9 YPC. People say it's "low" or "bad", but get tilted when the fact is pointed out that saying "the lowest" & "the worst" is more accurate.

Advertisement
"from the byke"
Woah woah woah! Wait what????
calm down al pacino GIF

Hit the button

Not enough people are talking about this kid. He’s going to be one of of starting DTs or at minimum, one of those that will get the most snaps this season.
I believe he’s going to to be a really good player 4 us but he’s no LT56

That rooster criticism is a total lack of understanding of the entirety of a football game, especially on offense, and the integration of the running game. No one here is making excuses for rooster, everyone needs to improve, but when you lay the entire running game on his shoulders, including the short game, especially at his size, you’re asking to get those types of YPC. And I’m not even talking about the O-line, or the general design of the running plays.
100%

Especially as we were watching Cody Brown and Thad Franklin get stonewalled up the middle over and over again as well

But anyway, super excited about Rooster

Rambo was amazing and had a ton of nice catches, but the real “wow” plays have been from Rooster when he gets in space

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s up with her hair man!? That woman is tore up from the floor up lol!

Susan is patient zero for monkeypox.

Really? So how many beers and shots of vodka did Monkey have to down before......uh...never mind.

Susan looks like she has an Ashtray full of cigarette butts in her car

Guys, let's please keep the SMD criticism Canes related and not meander into personal attacks divorced from her (un)professional skills.
Plenty of ammo if you just stick to SMD's strange fascination with the exercise bike, inane interview questions, dearth of sports acumen and knowledge of the program, and overall lack of professional aptitude.
Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wish it was a little more nuance discussing Rooster last year. We ran a hi tempo no huddle offense and was our only back….

Fatigue is inevitable. And lets not forget the entire world knew what lashlee was running on first and ten.

Not saying Rooster is all world but he aint just another body. You dont break broward county’s record being another body.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back