Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

Advertisement
Jerk seasoning: Grace or Walkerswood?
I’ve only seen/had Walkerswood here in GA. It’s pretty **** good and what I use when I grill my jerk chicken.

For you Savannah/Pooler guys, check out MoBay for authentic Jamaican food. I had the jerk pork this weekend and it was ******’ delicious!

Put up the bat signal
confused pulp fiction GIF by Morphin

Advertisement
Advertisement
did we not have an off-season rumor that rooster was in some of the field trouble and wouldn’t play? Or am I imagining that

Ah okay got ya. I’m a Houston native my grandmother lived in laffy most of my life. We just got her to Texas and she’s in orange Texas 😂. I spent every holiday in the boot
I'm originally from Key West but I've been here since '82 after transferring with work..

Advertisement
Go back and watch his plays. He is always holding the ball in his right hand even when running down the left sideline. He even takes handoffs going left and puts it in the right which is awkward lol. 1:42 and 2:08 are examples. I mentioned this to Macho on here and he said Rooster did it all thru hs too.

Advertisement
Yes, they do. Because bum ***, broke ninjas like the 99.9 % of cats on this forum cant afford them. I know you're having a difficult time of understanding this, but your BANK ACCOUNT is what determines your SMV as a man. Its not whether youre able to spit game at some whores in a ratchet *** club.
SMV?

Go back and watch his plays. He is always holding the ball in his right hand even when running down the left sideline. He even takes handoffs going left and puts it in the right which is awkward lol. 1:42 and 2:08 are examples. I mentioned this to Macho on here and he said Rooster did it all thru hs too.

Thanks for the backgrounder. I honestly never noticed that before.

Advertisement
Back