Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

Advertisement
I wasn’t trying to imply it’s easy, it’s not, but it’s also much easier to learn protections as a running back on a team with 3 offensive line coaches. They help you with that
It was a dumb point for me to jump in on anyways. Cheers, mate! I'm hoping he can, going to be a monster if so. #GoCanes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Walker..any other method should considered illegal and those who choose another should be publicly shamed
We did a side by side taste test once. Walker was hotter and you could identify spices and Grace looked like it was all ground together.

Walker's made for a better pizza sauce.

Of course Susan would have a mask on
So what? I still wear my mask at the gym and in stores.

Hadn't been to the gym a month. An older guy kept asking me questions. Pulled down my mask to answer him as he had a tough time hearing me with it on. Next day I felt sick. After over a year of avoiding Covid, I tested positive. I was sick for about a month. Couldn't imagine how I would have been if I weren't vaccinated.

So, this **** is still here. I can respect people wearing masks not wanting to get or transmit Covid.

You have this all backwards. Maybe she has morbidities.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It was a dumb point for me to jump in on anyways. Cheers, mate! I'm hoping he can, going to be a monster if so. #GoCanes
Go canes! And nah you made a very valid point. The backs have a luxury now backs from our last few years didn’t have

So what? I still wear my mask at the gym and in stores.

Hadn't been to the gym a month. An older guy kept asking me questions. Pulled down my mask to answer him as he had a tough time hearing me with it on. Next day I felt sick. After over a year of avoiding Covid, I tested positive. I was sick for about a month. Couldn't imagine how I would have been if I weren't vaccinated.

So, this **** is still here. I can respect people wearing masks not wanting to get or transmit Covid.

You have this all backwards.
You were vaccinated and still was sick for a month? Thats crazy. No vax and was done in 3 days. No rhyme no reason i guess. Glad you’re better

Advertisement
You were vaccinated and still was sick for a month? Thats crazy. No vax and was done in 3 days. No rhyme no reason i guess. Glad you’re better
It affects everyone differently. Some issues that I had as a kid started up and felt like I couldn't get over. It just goes to show that we don't get rid of everything. It's just at a low level where we're not affected. Like a cold. We all have the cold virus. When it flares up, we all say we caught a cold, but it was always there.

Advertisement
Back