Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

Advertisement
Yes, they do. Because bum ***, broke ninjas like the 99.9 % of cats on this forum cant afford them. I know you're having a difficult time of understanding this, but your BANK ACCOUNT is what determines your SMV as a man. Its not whether youre able to spit game at some whores in a ratchet *** club.
Lmao..bro my girl ***** on your high ends..I just feed her from time to time and get the pum pum on demand..that’s alpha **** too me😂

Advertisement
I can't forget that man - hopefully they keep him in press coverage where he can use his hands. If not...................get the grape jelly out...cause he's toast.
If anything press will lead to him getting beat worse. God forbid he misses that initial jab. He does not have anything remotely resembling speed.

Advertisement
Lmao..bro my girl ***** on your high ends..I just feed her from time to time and get the pum pum on demand..that’s alpha **** too me😂
12897E5C-DAE2-4DEE-8CA1-9FAEE4391971.gif

I think he can and will. You just gotta learn the protections.
Just gotta learn the protections is not as easy as it sounds, especially in more complex systems. The guy may be responsible for any 3 people dependent on who the defense sends on any given play.. and then on top of that you have to have the stones to just say "fucc it" that guy is not getting to the qb and give up your body, probably 10-15 times a game if they aren't assigned a route. Tough for any back to learn.

Advertisement
Next question, go ahead CIS…

“Coach last season a lot of Jimmies got Russled (TM) over some of the Safety play. Is Thad Franklin an option at SS?”

Advertisement
Yes, they do. Because bum ***, broke ninjas like the 99.9 % of cats on this forum cant afford them. I know you're having a difficult time of understanding this, but your BANK ACCOUNT is what determines your SMV as a man. Its not whether youre able to spit game at some whores in a ratchet *** club.
Facts.

Not to mention these cats on here seem to fail at basic understanding when it comes to prostitutes…

You ain’t payin em to ***; you’re paying em to leave when it’s over.

Advertisement
Back