Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

1659968575404.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That vomit sign response to your post was not a reply to your post but rather my feelings towards GT Ivey. Just want to clear up any confusion.

I can't forget that man - hopefully they keep him in press coverage where he can use his hands. If not...................get the grape jelly out...cause he's toast.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some notes from 247 and Canesport reporters:

-it appears as though Jalen Rivers is getting some serious work at tackle. For much of the practice, Rivers was clumped into a group with John Campbell and Matthew McCoy. Conversely, DJ Scaife was working with Anez Cooper and some other interior lineman directly with Mario Cristobal.

- Lots of mixing and matching of personnel on both OL and DL as well as LB and secondary. Really hard to give a depth chart with the amount of personnel moving around

-both Rivers and Campell (in that order) were repping at left tackle. Right tackle in that individual drill was Chris Washington. (Michael McLaughlin was seen with a cast on an arm at Canes Fest)

- RB Thad Franklin was first in line for drills today for whatever that is worth, followed by Jaylan Knighton, Henry Parrish, and Don Chaney Jr.

-The quarterbacks all looked sharp today when we could watch practice, but it is worth noting that Tyler Van Dyke has the ball placement at a higher level. There is a difference between good ball placement and great ball placement and Van Dyke is the most consistent in the great category.

Do alphas buy high end prostitutes then brag about it?
Yes, they do. Because bum ***, broke ninjas like the 99.9 % of cats on this forum cant afford them. I know you're having a difficult time of understanding this, but your BANK ACCOUNT is what determines your SMV as a man. Its not whether youre able to spit game at some whores in a ratchet *** club.

Yes, they do. Because bum ***, broke ninjas like the 99.9 % of cats on this forum cant afford them. I know you're having a difficult time of understanding this, but your BANK ACCOUNT is what determines your SMV as a man. Its not whether youre able to spit game at some whores in a ratchet *** club.
@Bingo Bunny here's our answer.

Advertisement
Back