Spring PractiSe #3: Friday March 8

Kool-aid for sale.
I'll have one.jpg

Advertisement
Reminded me when we couldn't figure out how to involve D hester unless the other team kicked it to him
I’m willing to bet Dawson looks at CJ and knows it would be a good idea to get him involved. Dawson talks about trust a lot so not sure the big picture of why he didn’t play much.

But going into year 2 it’s gotta change

Advertisement
Advertisement
Other than hate someone tell me why the down votes or meh on trying to have a local hs coach at an important school build relationships as best as possible despite him decommitting from a staph the same people hated too. Oh yeah we shouldn’t have him there because like who would want kids from northwestern to play at Miami because 15 years ago...

What am I missing begin usual stupid cis “logic”
Most people probably dont realize he is HC coach now. Its not like he doesnt have a reason to be there

Advertisement
I love it that Bain is still at DE as long as he continues putting pressure on the QB. TO have all of that beef up on the DL and not most of it coming from the DT's, is a very good thing.

I'm downright giddy about our DL for this year. If Mesidor stays healthy...? Ooooo doggie!!

Advertisement
Jaccuri has the physical tools, I don't think Emory does. If JB can put everything together he will be our starter in 2025. Emory has everything but the physical tools. He's fine to fill in for a game or two but I think he's going to be a career backup for us.
What? Passing accuracy is a physical tool and Jaccuri doesn’t have it. Jaccuri can throw far and run fast, but can’t read a defense or throw accurately. I don’t see it for 2025, maybe 2026 if Poff wins the starter role in ‘25.

Advertisement
Back