Practise #2

Advertisement

lewd funny sex GIF

“I came here to play football for the University of Houston and that's not changing," read King's statement. "After carefully thinking through this process with my family and Coach (Dana) Holgorsen, I have decided the opportunity to redshirt this season gives me the best chance to develop as a player, earn my degree and set me up for the best success in the future. I'm looking forward to being a part of the success of this program going forward."

Advertisement
Zion at guard = good or bad? That’s a very nimble OL which probably makes sense considering how fast Lashlee wants to go.
I've been wondering whether height is an advantage of disadvantage, or neutral, at guard.

Any thoughts from more knowledgeable people?

Advertisement
Justice playing Campbell at LT already tells me he is better OL coach than the idiot we had coaching there last year.

I’m intrigued at Zion playing guard. I watched some film of Lashlee offense and he does ask his guards to pull a lot so they need to move well. Zion seems to be athletic enough I also though zions biggest issue was dealing with speed off the edge. Always slow out of his stance. Maybe guard helps hide some of that

Advertisement
Zion is 6'5 310LBs now... He's not the same 240LBs skinny kid he was when he got here. Obviously nothing is officially set but it's interesting he kicked inside
Less snap count issues inside maybe? He looked slow coming off the snap a lot last year.

That D’Eriq interview is yet more proof that Susan Miller Degnan is the worst at asking questions. Nice five-parter, Suze.
She was the only dope on that zoom teleconference that couldn’t figure out how to make har app work.

At this point, if you’re a professional in any field, and you haven’t yet figured out how to make Teams or Zoom work, which are super simple apps anyway, you should switch careers into something involving strictly mindless repetition and simple tasks. Because you’re simply incapable of working in the modern era.

Last edited:
She was the only dope on that zoom teleconference that couldn’t figure out how to make har app work.

At this point, if you’re a professional in any field, and you haven’t yet figured out how to make Meeting or Zoom work, which are super simple apps anyway, you should switch careers into something involving strictly mindless repetition and simple tasks. Because you’re simply incapable of working in the modern era.
Who exactly is this Susan? The name I saw on the screen said Kevin Degnan. I saw the picture someone posted earlier. Please tell me I didn't deadname her.

Advertisement
Who exactly is this Susan? The name I saw on the screen said Kevin Degnan. I saw the picture someone posted earlier. Please tell me I didn't deadname her.

If I recall correctly she never got the picture part of her zoom working right.

I think it's great we're getting 8-9 minutes with these guys instead of the 3-4 we used to get.

That D’Eriq interview is yet more proof that Susan Miller Degnan is the worst at asking questions. Nice five-parter, Suze.
Seriously, I felt embarrassed for her.

I remember seeing her post awhile ago how her kid got into Princeton or something. That kid's dad must be incredibly smart.

Advertisement
Back