Practise #2

Advertisement
Zion at guard = good or bad? That’s a very nimble OL which probably makes sense considering how fast Lashlee wants to go.

depends on the running game. If it’s zone blocking scheme and they ask a lot of him to pull, he could be the perfect fit. If it’s straight hat on hat mauling on 3rd and short, that probably isn’t his strength.

Guys, I’m going to just start punting some of y’all with far more impunity than you pretend to show in these threads.

It’s a freaking practice thread, not a ****ing contest.

How we supposed to tell the difference? I mean, as an interested observer?

Zion is 6'5 310LBs now... He's not the same 240LBs skinny kid he was when he got here. Obviously nothing is officially set but it's interesting he kicked inside
I'm not gonna lie. After the sht he went through last year, I hope he comes out swinging this year. I'd love to see him end up the next great NFL lineman from the U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
u hands university of miami GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Advertisement

Wonder how many get some burn in 2020? With the speed of the offense I’m hoping they each play a bunch. We need to start getting some separation especially with the studs coming in ‘21. I think X will play a ton this year especially behind Harley in the slot.

Advertisement
Back