Practise 2

Advertisement
He's going to be a BEAST Jw, no amount of doubt will stop it...

All yall MF'ers are gonna eat crow! Idc if it's doused in Mayo yall gon eat crow damnit! Lol

Pope coming for everything yall said he couldn't & then some!
How does he look physically. He’s the most naturaly gifted dude on our team imo. But he looked real thin last year.

Wiggins is exceptional at getting open. He might be the best on the team in that regard. He just needs to fix the drops. If he does that, he’ll be the best WR on the team.

That might be a stretch. This wr core is exciting though, position group with the most improvement from 2018 team.

He's going to be a BEAST Jw, no amount of doubt will stop it...

All yall MF'ers are gonna eat crow! Idc if it's doused in Mayo yall gon eat crow damnit! Lol

Pope coming for everything yall said he couldn't & then some!

LCE....are putting the marker down right now?

Are you about to slam domino!

Pope is a starting WR? Who you feel slinging the ball to him?

Advertisement
If he can put it all together Wiggins is going to be a good player. He has the speed and the build at 6’3 200 just got to work on his hands

Dee Wiggins is going one of the best WRs to ever come out of Miami. Just watch. I said this last year during the season

That dude has elite tools (6’3, quick, fast, long speed, quick in and out his breaks, very good route runner) and he was ALWAYS open last year. Once he starts catching the ball watch out.

i get everyone is hype on tate but i just dont see it. maybe im wrong because he looks so little
Seems like you're just saying all of this because of his height.

Considering the best player in college football was even smaller last year and taken #1 overall I don't think it's as limiting as people believe

Being tall certainly didn't help kosi last year

What the heck is psychological air? :6fps6:

ATRBUin2eTskg.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems like you're just saying all of this because of his height.

Considering the best player in college football was even smaller last year and taken #1 overall I don't think it's as limiting as people believe

Being tall certainly didn't help kosi last year
While I agree, there was no denying that Kyler was exceptionally more talented than his peers. Tate hasn't separated himself yet.

Dee Wiggins is going one of the best WRs to ever come out of Miami. Just watch. I said this last year during the season

That dude has elite tools (6’3, quick, fast, long speed, quick in and out his breaks, very good route runner) and he was ALWAYS open last year. Once he starts catching the ball watch out.

Fair enough. But that “catching the ball” thing is kind of critical for his position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back