Practise 2

Advertisement
I’m disturbingly aroused at the use of Pope on a motion sweep.

Our offense did absolutely nothing last year to confuse a defense or make them hesitate or think. They never had to pause or take a false step. Zero misdirection by us.

We start doing things like this, the amount of misdirection plays you can run off of it are devastating to a defense when you have the type of skill guys we do.

Also, I’m excited to see often slept on WR Brian Hightower out there. I like his game and think he brings something unique to that group. Hoping he stays healthy.

FOH w whatchu sayin bruh! Our offense didn’t do anything to confuse the defense last yr???!! So u didn’t hear dem well, timed claps, my guy?? Hella confused the defense & announcers! Revolutionary chit! Fans always findin something to complain about. LMAO!

Advertisement
I’m disturbingly aroused at the use of Pope on a motion sweep.

Our offense did absolutely nothing last year to confuse a defense or make them hesitate or think. They never had to pause or take a false step. Zero misdirection by us.

We start doing things like this, the amount of misdirection plays you can run off of it are devastating to a defense when you have the type of skill guys we do.

Also, I’m excited to see often slept on WR Brian Hightower out there. I like his game and think he brings something unique to that group. Hoping he stays healthy.

WR room is full of studs, period.

Hightower and Wiggins gonna do work. No talk of drops. These kids are working hard and regaining their confidence.

When will cis learn to stop sleeping on freshmen and sophomores?

People were calling Berrios a bust. Then he became an all time Cane. Then everybody was talking bout how much the offense in 2018 suffered without him. It’s a trip. He would have had a big 2017 as well if he was used properly.

Let them develop. Everybody ain’t a freshman phenom.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wiggins, Hightower, and Pope will not only make NFL rosters, they will be very high draft picks.

Thomas could be too, but teams might be scared off by past maturity issues. If he can get beyond that he’d also be drafted very high

Agree though I think JT4 definitely makes a roster unless he gets into trouble.

Honestly I was just looking at our roster from 2012 through now. This is the deepest Miami offense in a long time.

Deepest WR corps since 2013

Advertisement
i get everyone is hype on tate but i just dont see it. maybe im wrong because he looks so little

That’s silly! Did you see the last 2 QBs to win the heisman??
Dee Wiggins is going one of the best WRs to ever come out of Miami. Just watch. I said this last year during the season

That dude has elite tools (6’3, quick, fast, long speed, quick in and out his breaks, very good route runner) and he was ALWAYS open last year. Once he starts catching the ball watch out.

Good blocker too

Advertisement
I hope so. Would love this guy to blow up. However he did suck last season, true freshman or not. No separation , drops and couldn't block for his life.

It was just in his head, it was quite obvious. He didn’t know what he was doing because he got into school so late. And he was afraid to **** up. The game will slow down for him. And if it doesn’t **** it, we will just tell him what to do on every play and keep it simple for him.

Advertisement
Back