Spring PractiSe #2: Wednesday March 6

Advertisement
Last season it was more of the mental side with the knee by the end of the year. That’s why I said they were hoping for a blowout later in the year to get him some pt. Ease him back into things. Then he had a famiky issue and had to take time away. That ended all of that. With all the injuries at rb this spring it should help him get reacclimated since he’ll have plenty of opportunities. Imo the situation ended up working out perfectly.
this ... he has to get the ball in live action ... excited to see how he does ... he and cj should see all the work they can handle

Absolutely kill me now if Lou is going to be the starting LG come fall. This entire coaching staff needs to be jettisoned into the sun if this ends up happening. This has to be a seniority/continuity thing carrying over from the bowl game because in no world does this kid belong on starting OL, let alone in the 2 deep.
you'll live to see another day ... cristobal will not be starting

Advertisement

Anyone over reacting to his comment needs to get your head out of your *** and stop acting like rookies who don’t know what coach speak is.

I pray to God he’s not gonna start also, but I really could give two ***** about it, who is in what position in the depth chart after the two practices, or even after spring. Maybe he’s a leader in the room in effort, and they want people to recognize it - I have no ******* idea. I’m not impressed with him but as hard as it is to believe, I highly doubt he’s first or second on the death chart just because he’s Mario’s nephew when it’s all said and done

What do you think the guys gonna say? “Hey, my boss’s nephew sucks. I can’t believe he’s making me ******* play him.”

Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis

Last edited:
Advertisement
He started the bowl game ahead of all those guys. Wouldn't put it past Mario to say "***** everybody" and start his nephew at LG because family comes first.
Mario isn’t starting his nephew to infuriate fans.

Mirabal is clearly making a point about Lou knowing all the plays and working hard in the weight room since the bowl game.

Lou won’t start, but the other players need to pick it up in film room.

Advertisement
Last season it was more of the mental side with the knee by the end of the year. That’s why I said they were hoping for a blowout later in the year to get him some pt. Ease him back into things. Then he had a famiky issue and had to take time away. That ended all of that. With all the injuries at rb this spring it should help him get reacclimated since he’ll have plenty of opportunities. Imo the situation ended up working out perfectly.

since we are talking about knees here.... maybe use a different expression??? :oops:

Advertisement
Absolutely kill me now if Lou is going to be the starting LG come fall. This entire coaching staff needs to be jettisoned into the sun if this ends up happening. This has to be a seniority/continuity thing carrying over from the bowl game because in no world does this kid belong on starting OL, let alone in the 2 deep.

First year following spring camp? Lol

Advertisement
Back