Spring PractiSe 1!!! Monday March 4

My man, you rage typed all of that! Hilarious!! :ROFLMAO:

Bro, you are deep-throating and ***-bubbling a guy who, literally, never played a single down at The University of Miami but claims that he did. Also, Hudak NEVER lettered at The U. How is that being an "institution?" I guess he is an "institution" for JV/non-lettered athletes. They need hero's too, I guess. You sound like one of those types glazing a perennial JUNIOR VARSITY college football player who was removed for being academically ineligible.

Honestly, I'd rather be discussing the upward trajectory of the current football program than wasting time providing FACTS about some guy who thinks he actually "played" football for The U. Pivoting to the football team, I love what CMC has done with recruiting and staff hires. I think we have a legit shot at the ACC title this year. Consider me increasing my Canes Connection contributions!!!

P.S. Pictures were posted of Hudak stepping on ****** at the pool party in local news articles. Feel free to ask him about that in front of his wife (she knows exactly what happened that day). Get back to me when you confirm each of these FACTS. Looking forward to (but I don't think you will) hearing back from you real soon once you "talk to him" to see if any of this was a "swing and miss." 1+2=Teef GO CANES!!!!

Chill Relax GIF
What in the actual **** are you on about? How does playing a down at Miami or being academically ineligble have anything to do with him being an institution at Miami? The guy has been the chief of police and on the UM sidelines for longer than you've been alive.

Advertisement
you must work for the Miami Herald, who did an ineffective, swing-and-miss hit piece on him a few days ago.

Ed Hudak is an institution, rightfully so. next time i talk to him, i'll tell him you said that he likes dildoes and butt plugs. send me your personal info via DM so you and he can have a one on one chat.
No sir, we need a thread here on CIS.

No that's not what I'm saying, I would've just said that if that's what I was saying. But that group is not up to Conference/Playoff contending standard.

DPJr is a solid #2 corner, he played well last year but benefitted from the fact he didn't get targeted as much because he played opposite of Jaden Davis & OC's identified JD as the mark. He'll be challenged a lot more this season & tasked with playing against the #1 WR's on a weekly basis, a much tougher assignment than what he had to do last year.

I think Powell is a good Nickel, but JaDais, Jaden Harris & Riley are huge question marks & have to play well beyond their means to be satisfactory this season.

The Secondary needed an infusion of Speed, talent & depth; this offseason it was an injected with more questions.

Hopefully, Guidreaux & Chevis are back-channeling for at least 2 more adds come post Spring Portal.
One corner and one safety would be my hope.

Advertisement
It only took one spring practice for CIS to reach maximum ridiculousness.

Seriously, this whole sauna thing was not on my bingo card of stupid **** that was going to be posted. Kind of giving me the creeps.
He wasn't moved to end. We just wanna be able to use him like JT was. LB & DE. I told yall a month or two ago he would get some looks at end. He definitely can play the position and it utilizes his physicality to be able to put a hand down from time to time.

Bryant is not a DE. I was in the sauna with him sometime last year. Nice kid, BTW. I found him on the leaner side, even for LB. (Granted, he was a true frosh.) Anyways, him at DE must be some special pass-rush package because IMO he's not built for that spot.
Bryant has very good burst and explosion off the snap.

I can see them using him as a 3rd down rusher if he can provide the same kind of bend around the edge (small pause) like Trent Harris could, who was undersized, but beat up OTs in that aspect on the regular.

edit: oh ffs @PIPO

Last edited:
McGlaughlin?

You mean Michael McLaughlin? That would be something since he left the team after last spring

I think he was thinking of Sarah McLachlan. They both probably block the same anyways.

Advertisement
One corner and one safety would be my hope.

Entirely agree. But we've already taken guys. The real question is will 2 more high quality DBs enter the portal? This next set of portalers may mostly have kids who didn't win a starting spot or didn't get along in with a new coach.

Advertisement
Bryant has very good burst and explosion off the snap.

I can see them using him as a 3rd down rusher if he can provide the same kind of bend around the edge (small pause) like Trent Harris could, who was undersized, but beat up OTs in that aspect on the regular.

edit: oh ffs @PIPO
internet seriously GIF

@Confidence1000

Advertisement
Entirely agree. But we've already taken guys. The real question is will 2 more high quality DBs enter the portal? This next set of portalers may mostly have kids who didn't win a starting spot or didn't get along in with a new coach.
Id look to mid major or fcs guys with starting experience that may want a step up in play. I dont know who i sin charge of that but you may be able to funnel one of those types or back channel.

I know of a safety that is/was interested but they took Riley previously and he doesnt really have starting experience from a big 12 school.
Looking for spring step ups in Freeney and Stafford and something from Markeith and comp if need be.

Advertisement
Back