Spring PractiSe 1!!! Monday March 4

Bryant is not a DE. I was in the sauna with him sometime last year. Nice kid, BTW. I found him on the leaner side, even for LB. (Granted, he was a true frosh.) Anyways, him at DE must be some special pass-rush package because IMO he's not built for that spot.
Over under on how many stupid immature ***/ pause jokes show up. 10?

Advertisement
LMAO. You guys got me cracking up with some of the comments in response to my earlier post.

I lift at UM and use the sauna regularly. I've bumped into several players in there.
I was phuckin’ with you meng!!

I hope we really don’t have gym stalkers amongst us but with this crowd I wouldn’t put anything out of that realm of possibility lol.

Advertisement
Why did we need to add a starting Safety?
Do you guys not remember Jaden Harris starting 2 games last year when KK was hurt? I do and he did a darn good job. I also remember some on this board giving him major props also!!

You have to hedge against regression in a small sample size.

Miami did the right going out to find a kid who could play with experience.

Jessica Biel is 42
Scarlett Johansson is 39
Meagan Good Twerk GIF by Harlem

Advertisement
No. And I don't try to be some poster-know-it-all. But the kid is I'd guess in the range of 215-225 and as mentioned by @Cookie917, having a guy like that at end is contrary to what we know of Cristobal.
You acted like a know-it all when you said he could never play DE. Also, he was 225-230 range as a freshman. Taylor and Guidry clearly saw something in him to move him to DE lol. He also without a doubt added a lot of weight during the off-season. Remember, Rousseau came into Miami listed as 205. Granted he’s a freakishly tall (6’5), but he took the weight room to his advantage

I was watching Inside the U’s video of Cam Ward, and you could see a few of the dlineman drills in the background. From what I saw, Bryant looked the quickest off the ball. He looked extremely explosive. If Bryant can continue to add on size and work with the coaches to develop his craft, he can definitely make an impact at this position in the coming years. The fact that you’re complaining about this is crazy to me. The coaches will put players in positions they see fit

I think we all appreciate that he has some skills but depth at Safety is thin.

The whole defense including the safeties looked subpar in the bowl. He is only 1 player and we need two quality safeties. We also need players to push everyone in that group.

We don’t have 1 Safety with extensive experience at the spot they would be playing in fall.
Riley was a starting Safety in the SEC....I'm I wrong?

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO. You guys got me cracking up with some of the comments in response to my earlier post.

I lift at UM and use the sauna regularly. I've bumped into several players in there.
You had to know what was coming after posting that. Made for a great cup of dark roast, my recliner, prepped for the quality replies!

Lake just posted an article on the 2 deep at the start of spring ball. I had said Powell is not a Safety but a nickle and seems like the staff does as well.

CB1: DPJ, Robert Stafford
SS: Jaden Harris, Zaquan Patterson
FS: Savion Riley, Markeith Williams
Nickle: Mishael Powell
CB2: Jadais Richard, Demetrius Freeney.

Need to bring in a true Starting Safety and another CB (flo said that someone from Marshall may be backchannelled for CB already). I would also move Markeith to a Nickle until he is able to gain weight.

Also Thomas Gore is in the 2 deep... So add a DT to the spring transfer wish list...
I feel compelled to throw out there that we are 85+8 on scholarships right now, even if L. Cristobal and I. Taylor are walk-ons.
This figure includes Zion and Chris Washington.

LMAO - please God tell me you somehow knew Malik Bryant was in the gym with his clothes on.

Not that you happened to walk into a sauna with a mostly naked young man and recognized him as UM player Malik Bryant.

You’re studying these practice pics and rosters images too hard. Do you have access to UM facilities? Or are you stalking player profiles for where they are checking in at on their social media platforms?
Those questions aren't directed at me, right?

Advertisement
Back