Spring PractiSe 1!!! Monday March 4

No that's not what I'm saying, I would've just said that if that's what I was saying. But that group is not up to Conference/Playoff contending standard.

DPJr is a solid #2 corner, he played well last year but benefitted from the fact he didn't get targeted as much because he played opposite of Jaden Davis & OC's identified JD as the mark. He'll be challenged a lot more this season & tasked with playing against the #1 WR's on a weekly basis, a much tougher assignment than what he had to do last year.

I think Powell is a good Nickel, but JaDais, Jaden Harris & Riley are huge question marks & have to play well beyond their means to be satisfactory this season.

The Secondary needed an infusion of Speed, talent & depth; this offseason it was an injected with more questions.

Hopefully, Guidreaux & Chevis are back-channeling for at least 2 more adds come post Spring Portal.

I'm no expert but that's essentially how I felt exiting the 2023 season. I felt Porter played well enough, but was overrated by this board just because he wasn't the one being exploited. Agree with you he's a number 2 and we very much need a number 1 in the portal, if one even becomes available. Alternatively, do you think that Damari develops enough to be that guy? And what do you think about the potential of Zaquan earning his way to a starting spot at safety and relieving some of the pressure there?

Advertisement
You acted like a know-it all when you said he could never play DE. Also, he was 225-230 range as a freshman. Taylor and Guidry clearly saw something in him to move him to DE lol. He also without a doubt added a lot of weight during the off-season. Remember, Rousseau came into Miami listed as 205. Granted he’s a freakishly tall (6’5), but he took the weight room to his advantage

I was watching Inside the U’s video of Cam Ward, and you could see a few of the dlineman drills in the background. From what I saw, Bryant looked the quickest off the ball. He looked extremely explosive. If Bryant can continue to add on size and work with the coaches to develop his craft, he can definitely make an impact at this position in the coming years. The fact that you’re complaining about this is crazy to me. The coaches will put players in positions they see fit
Where are you getting that he was moved to end? I thought the initial report was that he was simply taking a couple reps there?

And GR is nothing like Bryant. Not sure what one has to do with the other. Bryant doesn't have a DE frame. He looks LB all the way.

@Confidence1000
technical foul violation GIF
St8 technical! 2 shots & the “BASKETBALL” on the side! U bumped into players getting out the sauna??????
Roman Reigns Game GIF by 2K Games

Hey yo! Hit the button

Advertisement
Where are you getting that he was moved to end? I thought the initial report was that he was simply taking a couple reps there?

And GR is nothing like Bryant. Not sure what one has to do with the other. Bryant doesn't have a DE frame. He looks LB all the way.
I think the coaches would disagree with you, which is why he’s getting reps at DE lol. I guess an NFL hall of famer doesn’t know anything. Sauna boy knows all

You acted like a know-it all when you said he could never play DE. Also, he was 225-230 range as a freshman. Taylor and Guidry clearly saw something in him to move him to DE lol. He also without a doubt added a lot of weight during the off-season. Remember, Rousseau came into Miami listed as 205. Granted he’s a freakishly tall (6’5), but he took the weight room to his advantage

I was watching Inside the U’s video of Cam Ward, and you could see a few of the dlineman drills in the background. From what I saw, Bryant looked the quickest off the ball. He looked extremely explosive. If Bryant can continue to add on size and work with the coaches to develop his craft, he can definitely make an impact at this position in the coming years. The fact that you’re complaining about this is crazy to me. The coaches will put players in positions they see fit
He wasn't moved to end. We just wanna be able to use him like JT was. LB & DE. I told yall a month or two ago he would get some looks at end. He definitely can play the position and it utilizes his physicality to be able to put a hand down from time to time.

Advertisement
So why can't we wait until spring practice has concluded to say we need a starting Safety?
My response was in regards to why portal guys were brought in… I didn’t say we need additional safeties now.

Lol we couldn’t bring anyone in until after spring anyways. I just stated no one on the roster has a lot of game experience at the Safety spots they would be playing in the fall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It only took one spring practice for CIS to reach maximum ridiculousness.

Seriously, this whole sauna thing was not on my bingo card of stupid **** that was going to be posted. Kind of giving me the creeps.

Spring practice is not just for the team… it is for CIS posters to get ready for the Fall as well…

Advertisement
Back