Spring PractiSe 1!!! Monday March 4

View as article
If I had said this about Cyrus Moss one year ago today your reaction would be the exact same. I can't help that you're a big homer.

There are always a few curve balls and casualties when it comes to roster management, and we're currently way over the limit of 85. Instinct tells me that Bryant could not quite hack it at LB and is a more natural fit at DE. But we've recruited DE better than any position since 2021 and someone like Bryant could find himself way down on the depth chart and decide to seek playing time elsewhere. The alternative would be that Bryant excels at DE and cracks the rotation but that's an uphill climb imo.
Bryant isnt 182 pounds. He can add size just may take more time. And Guidry is multiple he shouldn’t be given one spot and stick there.

Advertisement
Bryant isnt 182 pounds. He can add size just may take more time. And Guidry is multiple he shouldn’t be given one spot and stick there.
Size and athleticism aren't a problem for Bryant. My only concern is the number of DEs already on the roster. He was a major recruit and may feel like he's got value as a post-spring transfer portal entrant. Zanier things have happened and I'm sorry if this offends anyone.

Your takes are awful. Post less for everyone's sake.

While I'll agree some of his takes are normally bad and out there. He's not that far off base here with Bryant being an unknown at DE. There's a lot of competition at that position.

Bain
Mesidor
Kelly
Wayne
Lightfoot
McConathy
Pickett Jr
Rudolph
Alston

I would say the two deep is most likely Bain, Mesidor, Alston, and Kelly. However, obviously Mesidor and Kelly have injury concerns so Bryant could sneak in there. We shall see.

He isn’t better than the 3 dudes in front of him. He was struggling to complete a pass when he played. He needs to rs and work on his game
If u think for one second Jacurri is better then Emory get ur eyes checked. Emory was handcuffed by game plans and never had any rhythm to his game due to play calling and looked ok for a true freshmen who started against the 2 best Defenses our team saw last year lol. Emory will continue to work and get better. I believe in him

Advertisement
247 said he threw the ball very well. Injury was to his left arm. He has some type of gauze on his left arm from elbow to shoulder. They said he did not appear to be bothered by it but don't know if he has any restrictions for spring
Thank you

If I had said this about Cyrus Moss one year ago today your reaction would be the exact same. I can't help that you're a big homer.

There are always a few curve balls and casualties when it comes to roster management, and we're currently way over the limit of 85. Instinct tells me that Bryant could not quite hack it at LB and is a more natural fit at DE. But we've recruited DE better than any position since 2021 and someone like Bryant could find himself way down on the depth chart and decide to seek playing time elsewhere. The alternative would be that Bryant excels at DE and cracks the rotation but that's an uphill climb imo.
Not a homer and It was clear as day that Moss was never going to put on the necessary size to ever be able to contribute at this level. Let's have the Bryant conversation a year from now.

Advertisement
Emory struggles to complete accurate passes..The future

Jacurri struggles to complete accurate passes..Future transfer lol

We should just let this play out because both haven’t shown enough to be considered a long term option
Both are extremely great kids that I love having in the program, but people should really let the cards fall where they may and temper all expectations.

Advertisement
Zach McCloud's patience paid off. Kids these days don't seem to have any. You might not be wrong.
Great comparison!

Best case scenario is Bryant out-performs everyone and makes someone else transfer. However, if spring practice ends and he's nowhere near the top of the depth chart he may explore his options.

Other second-year dark-horse transfer candidates include Carver, Emory, Tripp, C. Johnson, Kirk, Freeney, J. Horton....each of whom may get passed on the depth chart by newcomers at their respective positions this spring.

If u think for one second Jacurri is better then Emory get ur eyes checked. Emory was handcuffed by game plans and never had any rhythm to his game due to play calling and looked ok for a true freshmen who started against the 2 best Defenses our team saw last year lol. Emory will continue to work and get better. I believe in him
He was handcuffed for a reason. And this isn’t about brown. Even if Emory ends up 3rd he still is going to rs don’t know why y’all can’t understand that

Dolphins always hustle backwards. Dumb as **** if they extend the walking concussion like that. It's one thing for his limitations as a player. It's another far bigger issue in its entirety that he's had one healthy season since high school and one more concussion may turn him into a vegetable. That's gotta be a precaution moving forward that needs to be accounted for.

Bingo

I just don’t get it, and Grier refuses or is incapable of fixing the OL, which makes zero sense with an injury prone smallish QB.

I’ll drink some kool aid on draft night, then remind myself how dumb Fins front office is, which is extra annoying considering how much resources S Ross provides

Advertisement
I said he could be 3rd so that would mean he could end up ahead of jb. Either way he still is rs this year. And im not wishing anything I like the kid and I was defending taking him when many on this board didn’t think he deserved it. I’m just going by what I saw and he isn’t ready
Fair enough but reading the attached below is contrary to what was stated.

Stats make little impression on me but Emory was better in average per attempt, QBR, and most importantly protecting the football. His stat line against FSU was deceiving. Two drops and two blatantly incorrect route decisions by receivers added to the mess. The staff did him a horrible disservice in not giving him the keys after Clemson.

Most importantly he sees the need to be on the field and his mates who line up with him can see it. Barring a transfer it will be he and Judd battling it out next year. If JB is still here you will know where his priorities are.

Attachments

• IMG_4314.jpeg
    IMG_4314.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 0
Daniel still got a below market deal. They probably should have franchised him instead but after this year most of his money is fictional iirc. Goff is going to get paid like a top 10 QB with a 4 or 5 year deal. Giants have been mishandling Jones for years dating back declining 5th year option.
he DESERVES a below-market deal.

Advertisement
Back