Spring PractiSe 1!!! Monday March 4

View as article
Daniel still got a below market deal. They probably should have franchised him instead but after this year most of his money is fictional iirc. Goff is going to get paid like a top 10 QB with a 4 or 5 year deal. Giants have been mishandling Jones for years dating back declining 5th year option.
The only market Daniel Jones belongs in is the unemployment market. We weren't wrong to decline the fifth year at all because we had come to the conclusion that he was simply a wasted pick and needed to go. Than dabol got enough out of him and saquon stayed healthy and carried us. It was literally like a full lunar eclipse how often those two things could actually happen concurrently. As a result we had a coach who went from getting employed saying this qb ain't it and by the end of the season that idjit said I can work with him. To the point we screwed our draft stock(much like we did this season)& were pigeonholed into keeping him as a last and only resort. Other than this moron gettleman I'll never comprehend what our gms thought process works like. Every season we go back and forth between we need more offensive line and we need more weapons for Danny pesos. The most idiot **** ever to expect results out of that **** eater when he's literally never gave us any. He should be a tight end and that's it.

Advertisement
If you'd prefer, I've got a qb you can have for 40 mill a year instead that the stupidest ****** gm in all of professional sports decided to resign last year. I'll take Goff and his consistency all day 365 over this ***** *** Daniel **** boy Jones. The people that advocate for that dude should stick to rangers hockey or cosmos soccer.
1709600749455.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's semi important to remember the depth chart for spring practice has zero to do with anything football related (as far as the approach to the coming season). It's all about off season work and nothing else. It's a way of rewarding kids and motivating others. If anyone believes lou cristobal starts when the season rolls around more power to them.
Every update from camp is critical.

Every rep sets the room's 1s and 2s sending CIS into FREAKAZOID FACTOR 10.

C'mon now.

Advertisement
Some numbers of note:
0: Mishael Powell
2: Isaiah Horton
4: Rueben Bain Jr.
6 JoJo Trader
7: Jaden Harris
8: Elijah Arroyo
9: Elija Lofton
11: Elijah Alston
12: Marquise Lightfoot