Spring PractiSe 1!!! Monday March 4

View as article
7 pages in and no “Where’s Zion???”

Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV
R (5).gif

Advertisement
Why certainly, my dear Watson.

According to the @Confidence1000 Lexicon of Verbiage, Chapter 1 page 3:

“Pause” is to be used when something sounds, construed, or may be deemed as inappropriate (e.g: Them balls were flying around his head in practice)

“Big Pause” is to be used when something is so grotesquely overt, it leads to a plausible conclusion (e.g: My goodness, the thickness and vascularity showing after his work out is quite impressive)
Appreciate you

Advertisement
Why certainly, my dear Watson.

According to the @Confidence1000 Lexicon of Verbiage, Chapter 1 page 3:

“Pause” is to be used when something sounds, construed, or may be deemed as inappropriate (e.g: Them balls were flying around his head in practice)

“Big Pause” is to be used when something is so grotesquely overt, it leads to a plausible conclusion (e.g: My goodness, the thickness and vascularity showing after his work out is quite impressive)
You've clearly given this some thought.

Advertisement
He'll be Wards backup by the start of the season
It just depends how we view next season I'd imagine. I don't know poff situation and how much eligibility he has. I'd like to give Emory a redshirt year if possible but I want him and poff battling it out next season. With Judd as well. Stop gap year for nickel.

If he does it tells me Mario is still influencing the Staff on who to play which will hurt this team in the long run
It's semi important to remember the depth chart for spring practice has zero to do with anything football related (as far as the approach to the coming season). It's all about off season work and nothing else. It's a way of rewarding kids and motivating others. If anyone believes lou cristobal starts when the season rolls around more power to them.

Advertisement
It just depends how we view next season I'd imagine. I don't know poff situation and how much eligibility he has. I'd like to give Emory a redshirt year if possible but I want him and poff battling it out next season. With Judd as well. Stop gap year for nickel.
Poff has 2 years. Emory takes a rs this year then battles poff and if brown sticks around him too for the job next year

Lou started ahead of McCoy, Sagapolu, Denis, Washington, Tripp, Kinsler in the bowl game after Cohen left.

People may not like it but it's his job to lose right now.
No way. McCoy is next. Has to be.
Unfortunately any coach in the world would start the best players. Except when nepotism is involved.

Advertisement
Ed Orgeron and Najeh Davenport on campus. Per Lake, Ed walked in with a big "First day of spring ball, let's go!"
Why is Ed at so many of our practices? Is he just interested in ball and bored or is he hoping for a job at some point? It is odd how many times he is at our practices.
Thanks,

Advertisement
Back