Spring PractiSe 1!!! Monday March 4

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
I read three reports, and 2 said Okunlola started, those two also said Carpenter at center. The third report had Cristobal and McGlaughlin starting.
If Cristobal is starting at LG then we need to take a guard in the portal like yesterday. It's all fun in games until he goes up against some 6'4 340 LBS NT from Clemson and he completely whiffs and then Cam gets hurt on essentially a free rusher.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t do that. You know the Canes never take a knee. Never, ever, ever. 😥
IMG_20231104_070059.jpg

Advertisement
Beyond this site there’s not a competitor to ITU. They get good info and work hard.

Gaby can be hard to listen to at times but he has the right sources in the program and goes about it the right way.

Ferman still trying to use his sources from 1998 that are long gone. I can say with good confidence that he’s burned the staff so many times that he doesn’t have a person on staff feeding him anything like they do ITU.

unless jack light, lonnie, mark kugler, and marty rubin have all found a means to ressurrection and/or conversion, Ferman has zilch for sources. those were the guys feeding him info all those years ago when the coaches iced him.

Elijah arroyo being healthy is great to hear.

Good to see Emory out there as well. I had my doubts he'd be ready for spring even though it was his non throwing arm.

Crazy for him to go from 1st string QB to possibly 4th in a few months.

he's not fourth. let it play out over the summer, but the staff really wants to redshirt him if they can. the unknown is whether he actually plays to slot in as QB2. which is not out of the realm of possibility.

Advertisement
Back