Practice starts tomorrow!

Need to either do a better job developing or better job recruiting obviously. Unacceptable IMO pitching is this far behind the bats. Any word on Rosario?
He pitched well (just two innings) the one time I’ve gotten to see him pitch this spring. It sounds like the other two outings have been mixed (one bad and the most recent good).

Advertisement
Sounds like they need to give Mel Stottlyre Jr an NIL deal to come help our pitchers

Anyone have some insight about the incoming freshman pitchers. Don't see alot of guys talking about them at all. Be nice for one to full the wed. Spot and maybe a leverage pen spot

Advertisement
Anyone have some insight about the incoming freshman pitchers. Don't see alot of guys talking about them at all. Be nice for one to full the wed. Spot and maybe a leverage pen spot
No chance of a freshman being the midweek starter anytime soon. I like Scinta. He should get a look early in the season. Braendel and Perez have been up and down. I haven’t been terribly impressed by Walsh, and Crowther appears to be injured.

With Gino seemingly having decided to keep Walters at closer, the season probably comes down to whether Ziehl and Ligon are the guys that pitched well the last two weeks or the guys that pitched today. If it’s the former I think this team ends up being a Top 8 seed again, but if it’s the latter we may struggle to make a regional. I tend to think it’s closer to the former but we won’t know until the lights come on.
Both reportedly struggled again and failed to make their full five innings

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back