Practice is a go.............

Advertisement
Given UM’s absolute aversion to risk, I am close to issuing a Legend Guarantee that this game is either moved or postponed. There is currently a 1% chance this game will played on Saturday in Craphole Hill.
We have to be safe Chise...

If even a single droplet of water happens to fall out of the sky between now & Thursday within a 12,000 mile radius of North Carolina & Florida the game MUST be cancelled.

Saw the team practicing today from San Amaro since they removed all the tarps covering the fences. Lightning alarm sounded and they high-tailed it inside.

Advertisement
According to 247, team will practice tomorrow and Wednesday. No access to media for the rest of the week. There will be post practice interviews with Manny and a few players on Wednesday.

Advertisement
We have to be safe Chise...

If even a single droplet of water happens to fall out of the sky between now & Thursday within a 12,000 mile radius of North Carolina & Florida the game MUST be cancelled.
I can hear the UM brass now: “We can’t take any chance that a young black girl’s wig flies off from a 20mph gust and embarrasses her. There are things more important than football.”

Right because Miami has no say in flying over a hundred of their people into horrific weather with a Hurricane nearby..
Fcking morons on this site talk in such absolute terms on **** they have no clue about. This dude’s on his break at TJ Maxx telling us what the rule is on cancelling big time football games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like the other dude who mentioned getting ready for Category 6’s. Bryan Norcross aint shít compared to that guy.
Moron claimed to be a “catastrophe expert” and didn’t even know there’s no such thing as a Cat 6 hurricane. You can’t make the **** up that you see from the slack-jawed mongoloids on here.

This would be an extremely disappointing outcome. Logistically speaking rescheduling this game would be a massive headache
neither school has a mutual off date.
Canes - Sept 28 and Nov 16
Heels - Oct 12 and Nov 9

No way this game gets cancelled. If anything, another site would be selected which is highly doubtful, but a possibility. The game would not be played at Hard Rock. You have Brasil/Colombia Friday night and Dolphins home game Sunday.

Moron claimed to be a “catastrophe expert” and didn’t even know there’s no such thing as a Cat 6 hurricane. You can’t make the **** up that you see from the slack-jawed mongoloids on here.
“I am a catastrophe expert”. I decided I would be using that line in every possible social situation from the second I read it. Already used it twice. It plays. Just go with it.

So the cat 6 thing, Ten times stronger argument... I play a “catastrophe expert” socially when I am not bee keeping so work with me but was he confused with the “F scale” for tornados and the Mike Richter scale for the frisky ground shakes?

Always,

Daphne Zuniga
Catastrophe Expert

Advertisement
Back