Practice #3

That was certainly not the case with dugans. He made sure kids understood exactly that. Off the field he was a father figure. On it he didnt play no games. As no one here wants to believe dugans wasn't the problem. The exact situation you speak of happens to be the case with another individual. Let's just say richt didnt do dugans no favors by assigning buddy to the wr room when buddy certainly had personal relationships previously with people in it that precede & outweigh football.

Will that nonsense continue this year with stubbs considering buddy is still around? Did buddy and Duges butt heads last year?

Advertisement
Will that nonsense continue this year with stubbs considering buddy is still around? Did buddy and Duges butt heads last year?
Quite a bit. But I doubt it cause last year he was assigned to the wr. Now hes just involved in recruiting.

You're a lucky man @reg. There's no higher compliment about your wife and I have no doubt she's appreciative. Probably not as much as you, but none the less.

And it's a sight better than saying it reminds you of walking into Long John Silvers.
The highest compliment you can pay a woman is that her pvssy smells like a baby’s head?

Advertisement
The highest compliment you can pay a woman is that her pvssy smells like a baby’s head?
"Honey, I just want you to know How Fantastic this Pot Roast and accompaniments are, and how proud I am of your Promotion at work"...but neither hold a Candle too your "Baby Head Smelling Puzzy"

Advertisement
Back