Official PractiCe #2 feedback of players practiSing their skills

Advertisement
View attachment 179239

THIS IS THE SPRING CAMP SCHEDULE GUYS, THIS IS LITERALLY WHEN EVERY PRACTICE & SCRIMMAGE WILL BE HELD.

SAVE THE GRAPHIC & ON THE DAYS IN WHICH YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THERE’S A PRACTICE, CHECK THE GRAPHIC & IF IT IS ON THE SAME DAY AS LISTED, THEN YES, IF IT NOT, THEN NO.

DOES EVERYONE UNDERSTAND THAT??
Bud, you cannot use all caps, ever. All caps is reserved for James Jackson’s Brother and James Jackson’s brother only.

When I see all caps I get all nitzy in my shorts because I fully expect something magical to be written. I love that guy. He needs to post more from Vegas while watching that medieval show he was watching back in the day.

Big news from pracitse today. MUSIC IS BACK! Mario took the advice from the board and didn't play any rap though. Just "Barbie Girl" by Aqua on repeat. The coaches took extra time working on a sideline dancing drill. (Jason Taylor's stint on dancing with the stars really showed here). BIg winners for the day were : TVD (pretty fly dance moves for a white guy) and Ryan Rodriguez (caliente!).

View attachment 179239

THIS IS THE SPRING CAMP SCHEDULE GUYS, THIS IS LITERALLY WHEN EVERY PRACTICE & SCRIMMAGE WILL BE HELD.

SAVE THE GRAPHIC & ON THE DAYS IN WHICH YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THERE’S A PRACTICE, CHECK THE GRAPHIC & IF IT IS ON THE SAME DAY AS LISTED, THEN YES, IF IT NOT, THEN NO.

DOES EVERYONE UNDERSTAND THAT??
What they want us to think.

Advertisement
Jake flashed today, someone will say he is challenging TVD for starter.

Your adopted child Key Smiff dropped a pass, someone will say our WR still cannot catch.

Flagg got reps with the 1s, someone will lose their mind that he is starting.

Brashard smith made a diving catch on the sideline and took a wheel route to the house, people will crown him and he needs more touches.

Taylor was not on the field, people speculate he is hurt and freak out.

General consensus our guys look more ripped, faster, more energy.

Media availability and our reporters (prob Manny or SMD) ask them if they are eating better with the new coaches and what its like playing with Mario, we all rag on the reporters for dumb questions.
you forgot: susan miller dingbat will ask if the team is better motivated by the orange jerseys or the white ones

Advertisement
Back