Official PractiCe #2 feedback of players practiSing their skills

Advertisement
When will CIS have the live feed of PractiCe #2?

Will there be two-way audio so our community can provide necessary tips to the coaching staff and players?

I thought the above was included in our ad-free subscriptions??
I don't know about all that.

But your mom just puts her number in my pager when she wants me to come over. 😜

jk

Advertisement
Advertisement
1646762170759.png

Advertisement
When will CIS have the live feed of PractiCe #2?

Will there be two-way audio so our community can provide necessary tips to the coaching staff and players?

I thought the above was included in our ad-free subscriptions??
3 practices weekly ... Mon, Wed, Fri. With the final practice being the Spring Game on Saturday April 16 at noon.

Can we just make stuff up for today?

Jake flashed today, someone will say he is challenging TVD for starter.

Your adopted child Key Smiff dropped a pass, someone will say our WR still cannot catch.

Flagg got reps with the 1s, someone will lose their mind that he is starting.

Brashard smith made a diving catch on the sideline and took a wheel route to the house, people will crown him and he needs more touches.

Taylor was not on the field, people speculate he is hurt and freak out.

General consensus our guys look more ripped, faster, more energy.

Media availability and our reporters (prob Manny or SMD) ask them if they are eating better with the new coaches and what its like playing with Mario, we all rag on the reporters for dumb questions.

Advertisement
Jake flashed today, someone will say he is challenging TVD for starter.

Your adopted child Key Smiff dropped a pass, someone will say our WR still cannot catch.

Flagg got reps with the 1s, someone will lose their mind that he is starting.

Brashard smith made a diving catch on the sideline and took a wheel route to the house, people will crown him and he needs more touches.

Taylor was not on the field, people speculate he is hurt and freak out.

General consensus our guys look more ripped, faster, more energy.

Media availability and our reporters (prob Manny or SMD) ask them if they are eating better with the new coaches and what its like playing with Mario, we all rag on the reporters for dumb questions.
I heard Ivey really impressed the coaches.

Last edited:
FA66C11B-6B66-441D-9DDD-CBA80217C165.jpeg

THIS IS THE SPRING CAMP SCHEDULE GUYS, THIS IS LITERALLY WHEN EVERY PRACTICE & SCRIMMAGE WILL BE HELD.

SAVE THE GRAPHIC & ON THE DAYS IN WHICH YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THERE’S A PRACTICE, CHECK THE GRAPHIC & IF IT IS ON THE SAME DAY AS LISTED, THEN YES, IF IT NOT, THEN NO.

DOES EVERYONE UNDERSTAND THAT??

View attachment 179239

THIS IS THE SPRING CAMP SCHEDULE GUYS, THIS IS LITERALLY WHEN EVERY PRACTICE & SCRIMMAGE WILL BE HELD.

SAVE THE GRAPHIC & ON THE DAYS IN WHICH YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THERE’S A PRACTICE, CHECK THE GRAPHIC & IF IT IS ON THE SAME DAY AS LISTED, THEN YES, IF IT NOT, THEN NO.

DOES EVERYONE UNDERSTAND THAT??

Looks like gibberish, doesn’t have days, doesn’t specify start times, doesn’t have end times, neglects to state portion of practice that media will be viewing. When’s the first 2 deep announced? Dunno. Who’ll be speaking with the media? Dunno.

what is this, FIU?

Advertisement
Back